Review of Lexington Of Lombard #1

Awesome! Staff is very professional, attentive, caring and friendly at all levels from dining to nursing to administrative. Residents all seem happy and active. They have activities for residents that family can attend too. Even weekly entertainment (live) and happy hour. Worship services w/communion, bank, resale shop, barber, etc. all on premises. Pool too welcomes family swimmers.

Excellent Community

Lexington of Lombard is an excellent community. The staff is very kind, compassionate, and very helpful to families and residents. I receive updates regularly, and they are always available to answer my questions. I think that the food here is very good. The have a good variety and I feel the meals offered are very nutritious and complete. There is truly something for everyone here. For residents who want to be engaged, they offer many activities. The staff always encourage, but never force the residents to john in. Lexington is fantastic and I would recommend the community to others.

They Love Their Huge Apartment

I am very pleased with all the community does for my parents. Out of the other tours this is the one they liked the best. They love their apartment, it is huge and comes with a one and half bathroom. The experience is
going well so far, it is still an adjustment for them.

Patient, understanding staff.

My Aunt is not the easiest person to deal with and has been quite resistant during her transition at Lexington. The staff is so patient with her and do their best to ensure she is comfortable. They keep us informed of how she is doing and answer and questions or concerns we have.

Tour was A Good One

My mother and I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and friendly. From what we saw everything looked nice, and well-kept. The staff we met was friendly, and answered our questions. The experience went well.

Doing well

This is a very nice community, and my father in law is doing very well. We are pleased with all they have done for us. Everything has worked very well, he is in good hands at this community.

Found them really very helpful, knowledgeable & willing; EVERY resident & family member were happy to be there. They could use better lighting. Found residents engaged with one another, with their family members, and lots of outside of activities as well as use of a room for overnight family visitors.

[Removed] was an excellent tour guide. The Residents seemed so happy. My mom would only be able to afford a Studio apartment. The cost of Assited Living here is beyond our means.

Helpful Tour Guide!!

The guide that directed the tour was really friendly. He was informative about what Lexington Square Lombard offered. There were so many activities and field trips that they had available. The whole community was very organized and clean. The meals that they provided seemed healthy. I felt i received a proper tour and received all the information i needed.

My second choice.

Mom loves it there

She loves it there. They have really welcomed her and made her feel that this is the right decision for my Mom. The staff is just so nice and warm and inviting.

overall she has been pleased

Lexington Square Lombard seems very clean. The staff is pretty friendly. There are plenty of activities, whether she takes advantage of it or not is another story. There are no complaints that I know of at this point here. I would say overall she has been pleased with the experience here. She picked this facility specifically on her own.

We didn't like that there was no outside area for my dad to go.

They are doing a fantastic job.

They are doing a fantastic job. She has always liked the food, and is started to be more positive about the other residents. Carol is fabulous, and she has been able to give mom some ways to feel useful, and needed, which is really helping the transition. They have taken care of any little maintenance things that needed to be done. They have been trying to involve her in activities. I have no complaints about them, the staff is very courteous and extremely responsive, and very respectful. She has had a lot of friends and relatives visit, and everyone comments on how nice and clean it is.

Lexington Square Lombard is designed for memory care and they do a great job!

The staff on the second floor (memory care) is very friendly and helpful. It does, however, sometimes take a while to go from "yes, we'll get that to you" to "here it is". That would be my only critique.

It is a much better environment for my father. He is mentally much more with it than he was at previous places.

They had a veterans day presentation that was very inspiring and well done.

Entrance fees make this a c...

Entrance fees make this a cost prohibitive solution.

Very Good Option

They were a very good community. The place was clean and the staff was very friendly. It would have been a good option. It really just came down to a flip of the coin to decided between this and another place.

If you are seeking a place where your parents can continue to live with independence they enjoy as private residents while receiving all the benefits of an assisted living community, consider the accommodations offered by Lexington Square senior communities. While the level of care they receive is tailored to their individual needs, the staff at Lexington Square is dedicated to meeting those requirements in full. Located in Lombard, Illinois, this community offers high rise accommodations with short hallways for both ease of navigation and privacy. Lexington Square also recognizes the need for senior residents to maintain an active lifestyle, both mentally and physically, while fostering a strong connection to a community. That's why they host activities such as reading groups, organized social outings, spiritual services, a variety of educational programs, crafting activities, and on-site social gatherings where family and friends are welcome. Additionally, the community knows the importance of helping residents to look and feel their best, so on-site beauty parlor and barber shop facilities offer a place to get the latest residential gossip while residents also get their hair cut. For those residents requiring extra care, a 24-hour staff is on duty and all rooms are equipped with emergency call systems. Meals are provided for both residents and their guests in a restaurant setting. Housekeeping aervices include trash removal, linen and laundry service, and thorough cleaning. For added comfort, a dedicated care nurse is on duty at all times for non-critical care needs. This secure community provides it all.