Les Promenades Seniors' Suites & Retirement Residence - Ottawa, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

This is my favourite location by far. Located next to green space, walking paths and bike paths. Price is within our budget. Amenities are excellent. Construction was a bit of a negative but it turns out that it’s an additional facility which will increase the number of amenities for both locations.

Wonderful

The staff are wonderful, responsive and are usually very helpful. Management is also very approachable and responsive to any needs or problems that I have concerning my wife’s needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Promenade to anyone. I joined the Family Advisory Committee and learned quite a bit more concerning the staff and how the business runs and I am impressed with how it is run.

Wonderful

Successful Transition

I found the staff most helpful when my wife made the transition to be under their care. Their staff seem genuinely interested in giving her a lot of attention and care, I am very pleased overall.

Highly recommend, great staff

Wonderful experience. The staff are caring and genuine, they made my step-father feel at home immediately. The Promenade feels like a resort when you enter, it's beautiful and clean and uplifting. Based on my experience and how smooth the transition from living at his home to living at a retirement home was for my step-father, I would highly recommend this retirement home.

Promenade

The air conditioning system broke down and they went out and found a portable unit for my mom who suffers from Copd. I have been very happy with the care she receives here.

It was nice and we liked it.

We toured here, when we were looking for options. It was nice and we liked it. My loved one found it to be a little big and a bit overwhelming. This wasn't ideal for her. It was also a little more expensive than the place we chose.

Whether you prefer great shopping, a variety of restaurants, relaxing on the beach, boating on the Ottawa river, incredible art and theatre, taking a short trip to downtown Ottawa or Montreal, family-friendly neighborhoods, or advanced recreation facilities, Orleans has it all. With so much to do, it’s easy to forget all the good reasons you might want to stay home, but with its exceptional dining, impeccable design, and exciting activities, you’ll find Promenade has countless attractions of its own!