Long time resident

I have lived at Lenbrook 6-1/2 yrs. moved in with my husband, who passed away 3 years ago. Lenbrook has been the perfetc place for this time in my life. They took excellent care of my husband. After his death, I am enjoying life. & the security here. The residents are wonderful & i enjoy the entertainment , Bridge, & just hanging out with the wonderful people here.❤️❤️❤️

This Is The Community For Mom

Everything has been good since my mom has been living here. She is loving the community and everything they provide for them. She is very satisfied with the meals, activities and everything here.

I Like It Very Much

This community is so friendly with good staff. I have a housekeeper clean my room once a week like vacuuming, dusting, and changing sheets. The community is always kept clean and maintained. I do enjoy my meals but would like some more variety. The residents are outreaching and inviting. I get to do activities like play bridge, go to the gym, and listen to concerts. I would recommend this community because I like it very much

Nice place

Our experience with Lenbrook has been a good one so far. It's a nice looking place, the staff is friendly, and the residents seem well cared for.

You have to buy in, no month to month rent

Only toured this property. It is really fancy and not what we are looking for. The three restaurants are white table cloth and fancy, reminds me of a cruise ship dining experience, not a place you want to shuffle around in pajamas. The real kicker is that you have to buy your unit which is just a very odd way to pay, we prefer as probably most do to pay a monthly rate for as long as our loved one needs the place. After paying for your place you are only guaranteed 80% of that back and that is only after Lenbrook sells your loved ones room. It just seemed like an absurd set up, we preferred Merrill Gardens and Renaissance in this area over Lenbrook.

Lenbrook is a 501©3 not-for-profit, continuing care retirement community (CCRC) located in the very active and social Buckhead area, which is rich in restaurants, shops, theatre, and other social pursuits! At Lenbrook we are very happy to invite our guest to visit with us to see first-hand what our community has to offer in terms of life-style, amenities and our full healthcare community (from personal care to rehab, to our full skilled nursing). Of course, the gateway into Lenbrook is our Independent Living residences, which range in size from 700 square feet to almost 3000 square feet! And our events and activities always offer something for everyone.