Leland House - Leland, NC has yet not published prices.

Care and Improvements

The care at this community needs some small improvements. They are under staffed. They are not taking care of some of her personal care. The community has had an illness within the community. The staff is caring and that does mean a lot. The community does need small improvements. The meals are well balanced and appealing. They have activities for the residents. I would recommend this with some improvements and more staff to take care of alot of the small needs.

Great Place

When I began talking to [Removed] at a place for mom, I was apprehensive about moving my dad into an assisted living. [Re moved] provided great information concerning the local places and connected me with the people at the different living facilities. The staff at the Leland House were welcoming and thorough. Once my dad moved in, he became a new person. He enjoys the new friends and staff. They have involved him in games and friendships that we thought were a thing of the past. I also know he is safe and secure. I would recommend the Leland House for many reasons but most of all because they care.

Leland House is an assisted living facility in Leland, NC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Leland House for more details on housing, services, and rates.