New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

This place is awesome. Activity director is professional. Staff are very helpful compassionate and friendly.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Wonderful and loving community. Lots of improvements in city since 1998.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Very clean, welcoming facility.
Staff always friendly and very helpful.
Great activities for residence.
Makes you feel, like you at home.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Very great place. [Removed] is special lady, so kind. Rest of your “ladies“ also great help!!

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

My patient gets the best care here at this ALF. The staff did a fabulous job supporting the family and my patient through the transition period from living at home to moving to a new surroundings. Will definitely recommend this facility to families in the future for their loved ones.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

This community is awesome. It feels like a home. The smaller number of units makes its so cozy. I love having the kitchen, in the “heart” of the building. The activities are always engaging! This would be the first place I would send a “loved one” to check out!

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Nice and beautiful community. Staff cares about residents, you always find help and kind in every employee!

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Good residence, clean, responsible and kind staff, good manager concerned about residents (LVN). Excellent activities director – bus for events – library access. My loved one seems happy here.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

As a hospice chaplain. I’ve had occasion to visit patients at New Haven for the past two years. I’ve also partnered with the staff to do Veteran’s appreciation events. My experience with this community has been consistently positive. They are always genuinely caring of their residents and families, they are professional in their work and they always make outside providers like myself feel welcome and like we are part of the interdisciplinary team. I would definitely feel comfortable having one of my loved ones live here, if the need arises. Thanks to New Haven for taking really good care of our patients and families.

Review of New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care Schertz, LLC - Schertz, TX

Excellent care. Good rapport at residents. Good worker to resident ratios.

Staff Patient Ratio Is Really Good

We toured quite a few communities and pretty much they all offered the same things but there was some difference that made us choose this one over others. We really liked the floor plan of this community the best it is setup where my mom can wander as much as she wants and not go anywhere. The community is very clean and well kept. The staff is nice and attentive to the patients they don't have too many assigned to them so they are able to give the attention that is needed to the residents. The food is good here we have eaten here a few times. The price might be a little more expensive than others in the area but for the piece of mind I have, I don't mind.

Responsive staff

Mom is doing better since moving into memory care. The caregivers have been awesome. This community is well taken care of. The rooms are open to the common areas. This is a smaller community and they are not able to treat wounds. They do administer medications. They have a beautician that comes in once a week. They bring in animals and have other activities. I think they could have done a better job with her evaluation in the beginning as we found that assisted living was not working out for her.

This was not a good fit for my mom

The staff gave a wonderful tour of the community. They were very friendly and knowledgeable, but it was definitely not a good fit for my mother. She would have had to stay in the memory unit as the main floor was not a secured area and she does wander from time to time.

Mom is loving it here!!

My mom has recently made the move into this community and so far we are pleased with how things are going for her. She is loving it and that is what is most important to me. I am pleased to see her eating well and enjoying a few of the activities with the other residents. The property is always clean and very well maintained every time I go to visit. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone interested in a great living environment.

Ask questions and beware! Not what it seems.

My parent has been a resident there and yes, albeit new and aesthetically pleasing it is wrought with problems! Unhappy staff and constant turn-over! Residents left alone, staff not showing up, poor attitudes, cost cutting measures and so on..... Please ask many questions before putting your loved one there. They put on a very good show up front to get you in ( like many places do) and then the problems begin! For the money they charge, they need to really step it up!!

Regina Yockey

Please know our door is always open to address any concerns.

I like New Haven a lot. Everything in...

I like New Haven a lot. Everything including cleanliness of the facility, friendliness of the staff, care provided, activities, and overall service is good.

Regina Yockey

We strive to be the best!

This is a fantastic facilit...

This is a fantastic facility set up like a home environment, and only 1 year old. It is small and encourages group interaction among the maximum of 16 occupants. As we toured the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Regina provided the information we needed in her presentation and answering our questions, but we did not receive any documentation like we did at the other communities.

Regina Yockey

Thank you for taking the time to tour our community.

New Haven is beautiful new ...

New Haven is beautiful new building. Regina very proud and knowledgeable of her cozy residents home. Beautiful but but only 2 attends per 16 residents morning, 3 mid day and 2 again at night. $5400 plus care $200-900 based on care needed. love the community gathering room, kitchen both AL and Memory same set up. Visitation opened anytime. Tied with 1 possible #2.

Regina Yockey

Always looking to be everyone's #1 choice. Thanks for coming!

A lovely small community!

So nice because it’s small and my love one gets a lot of one on one care. They are very professional. The laundry service is fine. The food seems good. It was just above and beyond! I’m so glad we found them!

Regina Yockey

It's our pleasure to care for your family member.

Very high end accommodation...

Very high end accommodations. Costly and just a little too grand for an Arkansas farm boy. No complaints about facility or sales advisor (first rate). Convenient location from New Braunfels.

Regina Yockey

Our community is top rate but our care is what sets us apart!

Great staff, clean and mom likes it

I found it very clean, they were very friendly, very helpful. From the get go we were asking quetions and they answered them right away, they get right on it. Mom had a couple of things that she wanted to have done and they got the people in right away. She participates in the activities that they have right around the place, she's not into softball or anything like that and she's blind as a bat too, but she keeps telling me she likes the place and the people. The care is one of the things we liked about it, the shots she needs they're able to give them, they have a doctor on call so she doesn't have to be taken out to him, these are the things she likes. One of the main reasons I chose New Haven was the staff and also that it was clean. A lot of places had a heavy heavy pine sol kind of ordor like they were trying to mask a smell, but this didn't. But overall mom's happy and you can't really ask for more

Regina Yockey

We are excited that your mom is so very happy at New Haven!

Wonderful!

We love it - it is wonderful! My dad is very happy there. As far as the service goes, it's well worth it. They're friendly and they're always there if he needs something. I recommend it to everyone I know even though I think they're all full right now. My dad is not much of a game player but he does the excercise classes and goes to the little parties have. I can't think of anything to improve it. They've been excellent. I just wish we would have known about it sooner!

Regina Yockey

I'm glad New Haven has been everything you were looking for to care for your loved one.

The senior citizens residing at the New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care community in Cibolo Texas are proud to call it home. Located at 2300 FM 3009 in Cibolo, Texas and founded in 2013, New Haven is a brand new facility specializing in both memory care for Alzheimer's disease patients and assistance with basic daily living activities such as hygiene, grooming, eating and rudimentary household chores. On-site activities are also organized in the indoor common areas specifically for the purpose of enabling residents healthy lifestyles that encourage active movement and peer socialization. Wholesome, balanced and nutritious meals are provided three times a day. The bathrooms and showers are all wheelchair accessible, and respite and hospice care is provided if need be. Assistance is available 24 hours a day including Registered Nurses on-site and a doctor on call in case of emergencies. In addition to visiting nurses and occupational, speech and physical therapists, New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care even has an onsite beautician! For more information, feel free to call New Haven Assisted Living & Memory Care at 1-888-77-HAVEN (1-888-774-2836). New Haven also provides transportation to medical appointments and outings.