Las Fuentes Care Center - Prescott, AZ has yet not published prices.

Caring staff

I would like to thank the Las Fuentes staff for taking such a gracious interest in the progress and welfare of my brother. As I return back home, I appreciate knowing that he is in capable, caring hands. Thank you!

Great therapy

I was a patient as Las Fuentes. I thought the nursing staff was attentive, funny, and gave great snacks! The physical therapists were very helpful and got me home quickly!

My mother was a previous long term resident as Las Fuentes. She just passed away but I am so grateful for the care they provided to her. The staff there far exceeded my expectations and everyone was always helpful, curtious, and responsive.

Grateful

Our family is so grateful for our Mom's care here!

Great care

I was a previous resident at Las Fuentes Care Center. This was the best care center. I wanted staff to know that the food was good and I appreciate all the care that was given to me. I also thought the therapy was great!

Las Fuentes Care Center

I was discharged from YRMC and wasn't expecting to have to go to nursing home. I thought of it like "nursing homes" used to be, all smelly and sad and that I would never go home, but it was nothing like that. It was clean, and all the staff was very professional, especially the physical therapists and nurses. They all seemed to take pride in their work and to care about the patients. The food was okay, but could use more spice and variety.

Rehab after hip surgery

This place was recommended by the hospital after hip surgery. The employees seem swamped. Hard to get attention of staff. They almost grimace when asked to stop and help. When pushing help button hours go by with out response. Water glass/pitcher unfilled when medication is handed out and resident is told to wait for someone else to refill because they all have different jobs to do. Overall overwhelming situation for loved ones to be left in. Front desk unkind when answering the phones.