The Peaks, A Senior Living Community - Flagstaff, AZ

Looking good isn't always what you think

Looks great but don't let looks deceive you. Poor care, poor communication, and poor case management if needed.

Community Representative

Hello, I am very sorry to hear of your concerns. I would like to be able to speak with you to learn more the situation. Please know my door is always open - feel welcome to stop by or give a call. We take pride in our highest rated quality and services, so again, I apologize for any inconvience. Sincerely, Janet Mars, Executive Director

Long wait to get in.

Beautiful place but we have been waiting for two months for an opening. They require a non-refundable $1200 deposit just to get on the "waiting list", which does not apply to the first month's rent!

Community Representative

Hello Lynn,

I am very sorry about this. I am continuing to try and find ways to get residents moved in as soon as possible. It is important to me that you have a positive experience. Please feel welcome to reach out to me any time.

Sincerely, Patty Baca, Marketing Director

Some issues with communication, mom loved it though

It was good, generally. The exectuive director, I don't know what's going on there, but they kept hiring people and firing people, there was a lot of turnover and we had asked for some allowance on the rent because it was really expensive and we had signed a long term lease. Not only did I get a nominal amount at one time but I could not get the executive director to communicate with me.
For my mom, to know how the residents like it, she was having a ball.

The Peaks Senior Living Community has served Northern Arizona since 2000 with independent and assisted living, sub acute rehabilitation, and memory care. Nestled at the base of the San Francisco Peaks, seniors have everything they need to thrive in a breathtaking environment. The Peaks is created in the spirit of the American Arts & Craft style, and is unique among senior living communities.

In partnership with Northern Arizona Health Care (umbrella for the Flagstaff and Verde Valley Medical Centers) we also have a close affiliation with the Museum of Northern Arizona and the Northern Arizona University. Located on 40 acres of ponderosa pine, our campus features bungalow residences, a Lodge with independent and assisted living apartments, and a skilled care center.

Stop in for a tour and lunch and experience our fine dining or life engaging activities.