LANGTON PLACE - Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

As good as it gets

My mother has been a resident in the long term nursing facility at Langton for over a year. For the most part we have pleased with the care she has received. The staff is very attentive and caring and have promptly addressed any concerns. She has been bathed regularly, the food is as good as any institutional cuisine and we have encountered no cockroaches.

Cockroach haven

If I could I would give NO STARS. This used to be an upstanding facility with a great leadership team. Over to the 2-3 years with the change in management the care took a serous turn for the worst. Both my mother and aunt were at Langton Place and the care was awful! My aunt was there for 10 days and never once received a shower or bath. Her bed linens were never changed, she received the wrong diet and someone elses medications. The Administrator showed no compassion toward any of the residents. Clearly, Matt is there for the wrong reasons. Perhaps financially motivated. There was a continual turnover in leadership. The last straw was the cockroaches roaming the building everywhere! Disgusting!

Wonderful

This used to be the Presbyterian homes of Roseville and it was wonderful. I was here after multiple back surgeries. The people were wonderful, they were just fantastic. They had cats upstairs-I don't know if they still do under the enw owners- but my friend and I are such cat fanatics we would go up there at night and it was great. I would definitely go back.

At Langton Place, each day unfolds according to the resident’s wishes through Liberty Personally Designed Living™, an innovative approach to care. Whether it be rising at their leisure and enjoying a late breakfast or spending an afternoon watching football on television accompanied by their favorite snacks, residents orchestrate the lifestyle of their design, celebrating their independence and dignity.