Lamar Place - Paris, TX has yet not published prices.

A tour

This looked like a nice well taken care of community when I visited. The person that took us on tour was nice and knowledgable. The community did seem to offer some nice amenities. This community just seemed to be a little more expensive than what I was looking for.

Five Stars!Amazing staff and the facility is clean, atmosphere just like home. I know my Mom will love it here.
Thank you so much Tricia I had almost given up.

They were really nice

They were really nice. They weren't quite as full as another place. Both places we looked at were pretty good. It came down to eenie meenie miney moe. We chose the other place, because she knew someone who already lived there.

Lamar Place is located just north of Paris, Texas, four miles southeast of Lake Crook. We offer country living with the convenience of being close to town for dining and shopping. We provide transportation for outings to town as well as for special occasions such as fireworks on the 4th of July or to see the Christmas lights in December.

Our residents can be as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer Tai Chi and exercises classes for those wanting physical activity. Social opportunities include bingo and other games as well as several lounges and a restaurant style dining room. Our large lounge includes a piano for resident use as well as a popcorn machine that is very popular during movie nights. For the resident who prefers quieter activities we have crafts, a computer area, library and a private courtyard perfect for gardening or just relaxing in the gazebo.
We provide individualized care in a warm nurturing environment. Individual care plans are developed for each resident with their input and that of their doctor and families. Care is coordinated by our 24 hour Registered Nursing staff. We offer many services including:

•Assistance with daily activities
•Medication management
•Coordination with third party care providers, including home care and hospice
•Home visit program
•Chronic disease monitoring
•Transitional and respite stay programs
•Urgent placement
•Dubuis Hospital of Paris is ½ mile away
•Menus are created by a registered dietician and special diets can be accommodated
•Emergency response system in bedrooms and bathrooms