Impressive Community

I'am very satisfied with this community, and everything they have for our family. It was a smooth transition for him. This is a very nice community, and everything is very well maintained. There are good activities offered, and nice meals provided. I'am very impressed with all they have done for us. This is a community I would absolutely recommend.

So thankful for Spring Lake Assisted Living

My mother has been there about a month now. I have been so impressed with the entire staff and the facility. The staff is friendly, helpful and caring. The facility is immaculately maintained. So thankful for such a wonderful place! I feel so much better now that she is there!

Overall pleased. Lots of employee tur...

Overall pleased. Lots of employee turnover. No registered nurse available. Most employees are CNAs .

Mom Is Happy

We have been very pleased and grateful for them. From what I've seen - I'm in another state so I've only been there briefly visiting my mom - they have music activities, cards, dominioes and of course they take them places. Those are the only ones I've witnessed but I'm sure they have more. My mom likes it. She's happy with it. She hasn't said anything negative. All her feedback has been positive.

Blend the luxuries of Paris, France, with the Southern charm of Paris, Texas, to experience a bright life at Spring Lake. Our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Paris, Texas, enriches the lives of residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Spacious one- and two-bedroom floor plans strike the perfect balance between comfort and safety with walk-in closets, wall-to-wall carpet and personal security systems in every apartment. Our professional and courteous staff members go over the top to treat residents with a can-do attitude while offering them quality care that allows self-reliance in a supportive environment with desired amenities including an ice cream parlor, game room, spa and life enrichment center. Residents can sit back and enjoy life without the hassles of cooking, cleaning and maintenance thanks to three home-cooked meals a day, weekly housekeeping and flat-linen services and an onsite team ready to assist. A variety of recreational activities inside our community keep residents active, while our scheduled courtesy transportation provides the freedom to explore the plethora of shopping, dining and entertainment options in the “second largest Paris in the world.”