Paris Chalet Senior Living - Paris, TX

Not for independent living

The staff at this community are helpful, friendly and have been quick to respond. They offer activities and trips in the afternoon. The food is good and they take care of the community. The apartments have a small refrigerator and a microwave. They worked with me on the community fee. I would recommend this community for assisted living.

Nice Staff!!

The staff tries for my mother to participate in activities to a level of comfort. Everything so far is going great her room is kept organized and clean. There are no complaints about the food. I feel that my mother is safe most importantly. I would recommend Brookdale Paris to families in the search of a good community.

They are doing a great job

They are doing a great job, so far. They are just always ready to help. They sometimes do a little more than what you are paying for. The food is very good here. They are very good at accommodating special dietary needs. They also give you choices if you don't like the main entree.

Helpful, caring staff!

We're very pleased with how things have gone at Brookdale Paris! The facility itself is clean and well kept, and I've never noticed any odors at all when I visit. The people here are all very friendly, as well! The staff is caring and professional, and they really went out of their way to help us with a medical situation my loved one was having. They provided some excellent suggestions that really helped us out! They take great care of the residents here, and even have on-site church services. It's a very nice place, overall!

Sterling House provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.