Wesley House - Sulphur Springs - Sulphur Springs, TX

We had a good tour of Wesley House!!

This is a nice community. The lady in charge helped all she could. The difference between this community and the one we chose is that the area for memory care is separate. We did not feel that the environment to keep my parents together would have been the right atmosphere for her. If mom did not have memory issues we would have chosen this community.

Wesley House memory care

Wesley house is clean, appealing to the eye, and well kept. The price is within all other facilities I have seen. It does not have the medicine smell as in some other facilities. The staff is responsive to the patients and is very helpful to my questions and needs and helped guide me through this process, which is daunting to say the least. Nice place, I recommend it!

Very helpful and friendly and great value!

Very helpful and friendly! They have helped a lot in getting mom to the best bank for her, getting her hair done, getting to the church she wants to go to, and so much more. We did not get this level of attention at other places we've been in. After mom was in there a week, Tiffany (their administrator) proactively called me to let me know mom was doing well and give me some updates. Especially for the money, the value you get at Wesley House is great. (We've tried other places that cost more and delivered less.)