Hopkins Place - Sulphur Springs, TX

Hopkins Place - Sulphur Springs, TX has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Place!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my wife since she has recently made the move into this community. The staff are amazing and I can't say enough great things about them. I am very impressed with the quality of care they have been providing my wife and think they are all doing a great job. Overall we are both very happy and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Great experience

Can't say enough good things! EVERYTHING has been great so far. The staff and the other residents are so very friendly and helpful. Right down to maintenance. Super nice guy. Light bulb burned out? It will be replaced almost before you get back to your apartment. And the meals...really good. Clean? Could not find any dust even on top if ceiling fan! But the best part is that Mama is beginning to feel truly at home. And that's what really matters most!

Nice stay!

Everything is going just fine. The facility is very clean and the staff make my mother feel very comfortable. There are plenty of activities to participate in with other residents. Overall, we have no complaints about the Hopkins Place!

Satisfied With Our Experience

My mother in law respite experience went pretty well here at this community. It was such a good experience, that she will be returning for another respite stay. The staff was courteous and very helpful. They did a good job caring for her and her needs. We knew she was safe and in caring hands at this community.

From the first phone call to the tour, I was pleased with Hopkins Place. The director was the sweetest kindest person. I felt like I wanted to live there. Some day I may. Who knows? In the mean time this is certainly the top one on my list.

They did a good job here, it was a nice place.

They did a good job here, it was a nice place. I didn't have any complaints or concerns when we were there. It was clean and the staff was friendly. We just ended up needing more care than what they could provide.

Nice place, but understaffed currently

We've had somewhat of a mixed experience with Hopkins Place. The facility itself is very nice, it's an attractive building and is always well kept and clean. The people that work here are very friendly, and they do their best to take care of the residents. The issue is that as of this review they are understaffed and stretched too thin to be able to provide the attention that some of the residents need. But they are working on it, so I am hoping the situation improves!

Hopkins is located in Sulphur Springs, Texas, just one half mile east of Coleman Park. Coleman Park is a popular afternoon outing for our residents and their families. We are also close to shopping and dining in historic downtown.

We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:

•Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
•Medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
•Emergency call system in all bathrooms
•Showers with built in safety bars
•All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
•On-site beautician
•Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
•Pet friendly community
•Family visit programs and family nights
•Dementia support group
•Fully equipped exercise room
•Three miles from Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
•Wanderguard program in place

Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Our in house options include individualized exercise classes, crafts, and visits from local school children, games and church services. We also offer trips to town for dining, shopping and other entertainment.

Hopkins Place provides warm, homelike common areas just perfect for our residents to chat with each other in comfort or enjoy a book by the fireplace. We have two beautiful courtyards for outdoor activities such as relaxing in the gazebo or gardening.