Lakeland Hills Assisted Living - Dallas, TX

Our beautifully appointed living spaces feature initimate socail areas, multi functional rooms for activities and entertainment programs and a quiet,serene and extensive library. Take advantage of our private dining area for personal celebrations or enjoy our Signature Dining Service with new friends and neighbors.

A good place

I am enjoying living at this community. The community is very nice and well cared for. The staff have been helpful and answered my questions. The food is good and they do offer some nice social activities. I would recommend this community.

It's working out great!

I am doing great since my move into Lakeland Hills Senior Living. I am in one of their 2 bedroom cottages. The people here are very friendly and it has been a good experience. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

A welcoming community

My friend loves the chef at this community. The food is good and they offer a variety of options including sometimes grilling outside. He has made friends. They offer daily activities as well as transportation to doctors and other places in the area. The entire staff is wonderful and they have a great vibe. The community is clean and well taken care of. I would recommend this community.

The facility is very nice with lots of upgrades. They have additonal upgrades to other floors planned soon. The dining room was well appointed and the staff are very friendly. The manager is so personable and knowing that she lives there is certainly a plus. The neighborhood is getting better and their are planned improvements with many large grants that are in the works to make things even nicer. The only thing that didn't work out for my family member is that she needs a more intense exercise program. They have an exercise room and do some very low impact exercise each day but she needs more than that. The price for what you get is very reasonable so I would highly recommend that you consider checking this place out for your loved one.

It was okay...

By the time that we toured the Lakeland Hills Assisted Living, we had already chosen another community. This place was nice, but not as nice as the other place. The staff were all very nice and seemed very personable.

This close community of residents,features of the available studio and one bedroom, especially in the newly remodelled area were beautifully presented. Friendly and clean throughout and many scheduled activities. They also offer a suite available to rent for family visiting from afar. The neighborhood doesn't adequately reflect the jewel of this home.

A great place!!

My brother was very happy living at this community. He liked the food and they had good options. The community is clean and well taken care of. The people were friendly.

Hidden Gem!

Found this place through "A Place For Mom" for one of my in-laws, what a great community, so thankful we found the place! Recently renovated, entire facility is beautiful! My FIL raves about the food and staff, great common areas to visit with family members, very clean and well maintained. I don't think it's fully occupied thus activities seemed to lack a little bit, but trips to Walmart and doctor's office are always on time. Only drawback I would say is the neighborhood around the facility, BUT at this stage in life these residents would leave the facility unless going to doctor, casino, or Walmart so that was of little concern to us. Great place!

Review of Lakeland Hills Assisted Living - Dallas, TX

Staff was friendly as were the residents. The neighborhood is questionable and inside the carpets were well worn and lots of scuff on the walls.

A comfortable facility to call home

Lakeland Hills had been home to my Mom for 18 yrs., she lived in a cottage and truly loved the experience. She is also high lighted in the welcome video talking about her experience.
I am her daughter and moved next door to her for the last 2 yrs. of her life, to be able to spend more time with her.

Lakeland Hills, is under the leadership of a very hands on director, [name removed] and also employs many dedicated people. [name removed], is the activity director, and is always planning many fun outings.

The facility is under a remodel and as we all know, that does take time to complete. The assisted living was taken out so is being remodeled for all independent living.

For those looking for a well run facility and independent living this is in a good location for convenience.

Lakeland Hills, while not in the best...

Lakeland Hills, while not in the best or most convenient
Neighborhood, is clean and more than adequate.
Some of the amenities need work like the pool room
where the TV does not work, and fitness area is
old and tired. Food is adequate. Rooms are the best
sq. ft. For the money I have seen. Nice outdoor
porches. Good storage areas

The facility is undergoing ...

The facility is undergoing a renovation but needs additional upgrades not only to the common areas but also to the private apartments. Overall this facility needs to be upgraded significantly I. Order to compete (price wise) with it's surrounding neighbors.

Very nice independent living, lots of...

Very nice independent living, lots of activities and active people. Assisted living people looked very frail.Cheapest, not great neighborhood