He Moved Out

My friend moved out already. He said the meals they provided was not good and their water was not the best tasting, it had a bad taste. They said he was not a good fit for the community. He has found one suitable to his needs.

My dad is receiving a good level of care at Care Community!!!

The staff seem to pay attention to my dad's needs. This is an older community, however they do try to keep the building maintained. Dad does not like the food but they do serve a variety of healthy choices. They offer daily activities and they have been encouraging him to participate.

Mom Truly Loves Living Here

My mother is doing very well here at this community. She really seems to like it. Everybody has been kind and welcoming. She enjoys the craft activities, they have even allowed her to teach a few classes. I really appreciate a place for mom for helping me locate this community. It was truly an answer to prayer.

Very nice place, overall

We're very pleased overall with Care Community of Lawton. I rated them 4 because I think there is always room to improve, but they've really done an excellent job so far. Dad is getting really good care here. They're very reliable when it comes to meds and thorough when it comes to cleaning and changing his sheets. The food is also pretty good!