La Posada - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

La Posada - Palm Beach Gardens, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of La Posada

I've been a resident for five years and love it. My husband and I visited several communities and had no hesitation in choosing La Posada. It's location and amenities are ideal. The varied activities keep us busy, and the associates are a great asset to the community. We made the right choice!

Great Care for Dad

My dad lived in the memory care at La Posada. We were all very pleased with the community and the care he received. He recently passed away at the age of 90. I searched all over for the best memory care unit when it was time. One important factor for me was I didn't want it to be all women, many memory care units are. The whole time my dad was at La Posada they had 30-40 % men. They also had a nice outside area and take the residents out of the secured area regularly and even take them on regular field trips to different places. The staff is caring and were great with my family as well as my dad.

Hallways were painted in depressing colors for us. Did not like the idea that assisted living tenants were not able to use the pool and many other facilities on site because they are for "independent" living tenants only. Not a good fit for our mom.

Chris Carey

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback. I would like to clarify a few of your comments. First, La Posada has been going through a multi year remodeling, construction and renovation plan costing tens of millions of dollars. I am glad to share that our Assisted Living area is scheduled to be remodeled by the end of this year. Based on feedback from our residents we remodeled resident apartments first.

Second, we absolutely allow our Assisted Living to use and enjoy the pool. In fact, we purchased an ADA compliant lift to allow access for residents not able to enter under their own strength.

I would like to invite you and your mother to attend one of our aquatic classes that we hold each week. I can be reached at [removed].

Brad Cadiere
Executive Director

At La Posada, you’ll discover a truly exceptional way of life. From our ideal location in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida to our unique lifecare program, every detail of this inspiring retirement community is perfectly designed to enable you to live each day to its fullest. Nestled amidst 22 acres of sparkling lakes and lavish courtyards, La Posada offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Care. La Posada features all of the advantages of resort-style living in an environment that is truly inspiring.