Tequesta Terrace - Tequesta, FL

We loved this place. A lot of amenities. The place was clean and updated. The tour guide had her dog attend the tour- Mom would love that. She also greeted all the residents by name. The only downside was the studio apartment was so small. Only room for a twin bed with a lazy boy chair. Felt like a closet.

We chose Sonata Memory Care facility at Tequesta Terrace for my father. They are well staffed with highly trained personnel and the facility was very clean and bright. They offer many activities to keep Dad's mind stimulated and I feel he will be in good hands here.

Too small!

The independent living side was very small, this community was more dedicated to assisted living. I wanted somewhere with a bigger group of independent living residents. The architecture was gorgeous and the woman was very frank about everything.

My Husband Is Doing Pretty Well Here

My husband is doing well here at this community. They have a good staff, I know he being cared for well. They do a good job keeping the community well-kept, and clean. They have activities available for the resident, and they have new activities director. He is pleased with the food, the meals are nice. I know he is safe and in good hands. Overall I would recommend this community.

They have been just incredible.

They have been wonderful. No complaints about anything. They have been just incredible. The attitude and friendliness of their staff has been particularly impressive. The personal approach with the clients is really nice to see. The head nurse Linda is phenomenal. They were being cautious when we first moved from a rehab, and giving her extra care, but they were quick to let me know when she didn't need it anymore, rather than waiting for me to say something. It's that kind of care and thoughtfulness that is displayed by all of the staff there.

Terrace Communities

Thank you. We love what we do and your kind words are much appreciated!

Happy at Tequesta Terrace

My mother has been there for almost a year. She likes her apt. with her own furniture and says it's comfy. The apts are much nicer than others in the vicinity and larger. She enjoys the movies every day and other events, especially bingo and art class. I think it's like a cruise on land! The other day she asked me,
"Can I stay here forever?"

Terrace Communities

Thank you Marcia, we're glad that we can give you peace of mind knowing how well we're taking care of your Mother and how much she enjoys her surroundings. Thank you for the trust you have placed in Tequesta Terrace.

Welcome to Senior Living in Tequesta, Florida!

Just a mile north of Jupiter in northern Palm Beach County, Tequesta Terrace is a distinguished assisted living community in the coastal town of Tequesta, Florida. We are dedicated to serving seniors in Palm Beach County and Martin County who require some assistance with daily living, yet wish to remain as independent as possible while enjoying a vibrant lifestyle.

Our beautiful, well-appointed senior living community in Tequesta offers a wide range of services to suit your needs:

Assisted Living Care and Services
Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Memory Care Services
Health Care Services, including Nursing and Medication Management
Long-Term and Short-Term Stays
For seniors who require some assistance with activities of daily living, our team of care professionals is here to support the transition to this new, enjoyable way of living. The transition to assisted living is a positive experience for residents of Tequesta Terrace. From our spacious, private apartments to the beautiful surroundings and engaging community activities, Tequesta Terrace offers a wonderful alternative to living on one’s own. Residents enjoy all the comforts of home, with regularly scheduled opportunities to enjoy music, arts and entertainment. It’s easy for residents to connect and make new friends at social events, exercise classes, cultural outings, meals and more. And our caring and dedicated staff is available to help with any needs that arise, no matter the task or time of day. We provide peace of mind that someone is always around to lend a helping hand.

Tequesta Terrace is well-situated near the water, shopping, restaurants, and services. Our community offers nurses on staff 24 hours a day. And, it's also convenient to physician offices and medical care, including Jupiter Memorial Hospital, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, and Martin Memorial Hospital.

Known for the quality of our service, care and amenities, Tequesta Terrace is a trusted favorite for senior living and care. Tequesta Terrace assisted living serves towns including Tequesta, Jupiter, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Hobe Sound, Stuart, Juno Beach, Vero Beach and Port St. Lucie, among others in Palm Beach County and Martin County. Many out-of-state residents also join us to take advantage of affordable, high quality assisted living at Tequesta Terrace.