Assisted Living of Palm Beach Gardens - Palm Beach Gardens, FL

A real home.

This was the first place I visited while researching, and after visiting several others, I returned to this homey place with the great smells emanating from the kitchen. This was the one, the only place I could see my mother living. Nilda and Tina answered all my questions and were very real with me, yet gentle. I could not have found a better place. The staff is packed with genuinely caring individuals, and they think of everything. Mom passed last week after a week in the hospital. One of the last things she said was that she wanted to go home. She didn't say this to me, but to Tina and Nilda when they visited her. That says it all, as far as I'm concerned. I will always, always miss my mom but I am at peace with the knowlage that I found a home for her that took far better care of her than I was able to in her last year.

Very nice place!

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a very nice place overall! The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff all seemed very friendly. I really liked the director, and the whole place just had a very home-like feel. I did think the hallways were a bit narrow. My loved one wasn't ready for this level of care, but this would be my top choice if she was further along in her care needs.

Very clean lots of love goi...

Very clean lots of love going on! Thank You!

We Are a 14 Bed, Family Owned And Operated Facility. We Specialize In Caring For Residents With Alzheimer's And Other Related Dementia. Our staff members have over 40 years combined experience. We are located in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens. We provide the utmost care for your loved ones. We are dedicated to providing the best quality of life. We give your family a place they can really call home.