Atria Park of St. Joseph’s - Jupiter, FL

Did Not Like

We did not like this community at all. We didn't find it to be as clean as any of the others we had toured. When we walked in the front door the first thing we were greeted with was the smell of urine. As we walked around the community we didn't see very many staff the only person we interacted with was the person who gave us the tour and maybe one other staff member.

Awesome facility. The staff and residents were like family. Lots of hugging. Plenty of activities. The memory care section is perfect with small rooms and dining room - cozy feel. Outdoor area nice also.

Pleasant Tour, This is a Nice Community

My tour of this community went very well. This is a nice community with kind people. From what I saw everything looked well maintained, and clean. The staff was kind and friendly. They answered my question, and was also informative. It was good tour, and I would had felt comfortable with my husband living here.

A beautiful community!!

My mom lived at this community for just over a month and we had a lot of problems during this time. The doctor wanted the caregivers to give her the medications and they were not giving them to her properly. She had to tell them when to give them to her. She had bugs in her room and it took a couple days to get the exterminator in. There was a slow response time during the first week she was there. They did not seem organized in the dining area. The food was good. The staff were nice.

Kate Vance

Thanks for reaching out. I'll be sure to share your concerns with our community.

The community has been great.

The community has been great. They are doing what they can, and they have worked well with us. Our loved one doesn't want to be there and is difficult. However they have lived up to all of our expectations, and seem to be a good place.

Katy Miller

hanks for choosing Atria. If there is anything you can think of to help us make this transition easier for your loved one, please reach us directly at [removed].

This is a wonderful and helpful place

My husband has been residing at Atria at St Josephs and all I can say is that this is a wonderful place. And I would like to recognize Amy she is wonderful and very helpful person. Overall wonderfully satisfied.

A great place for Mom

From my first visit, to moving my mom to Atria at St. Joseph's has been amazing. All the people there were extremely friendly and helpful. They made the transition so easy and happy for all of us. My mom was all set in her new apartment in no time and ready for a new beginning. Instead of being alone at her house, she now has people around her who care and is making new friends.
Thank you to all at Atria At St. Joseph's!

very pleased

They have a really great family setting at Atria at St. Joseph’s. The staff is excellent. They are really friendly and make you feel welcome and at home. The food also is very good. They also had a lot of really good activities. All in all I was very pleased.

Atria at St. Joseph's has been great.

Atria at St. Joseph's has been great.

So thankful for Atria!

Atria has been a blessing for our family, who needed to find respite care for our parents within a very short time frame. The staff went above & beyond to ensure that my mother moved in as quickly as possible. Then, they handled my father's discharge from the hospital so that he could join her. The facility itself is beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The food is excellent (thanks, Chef Johnny!) and plentiful.

Assisted Living experience

My Mom needed to make the move to Assisted Living due to her physical limitations. After visiting all of the communities in our area we decided that St. Joseph's would be a good fit based on what we saw when we visited. Well her experience was awful! They seemed to have many residents that should have been in Memory Care instead of Assisted Living. The staff was very nice but more than not the residents yell at each other. After dinner for medication time it is like a major traffic jam waiting to get their medications. My Mother was so depressed and would sit out front of the building to remove herself from the inside! She was there for 17 days. We couldn't move her out quick enough. She is now thriving at Mangrove Bay in Assisted Living and feels like she is "home".

Kate Vance

Thank you for your feedback regarding Atria St. Joseph’s. We are sorry to learn that your mother’s experience with our community was less than excellent. Atria is proud of the high standard it sets for its senior living communities, and strives to continually improve the experience of all residents and families. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail. Please feel free to email us directly at [removed].

Just four miles from the beach, Atria Park of St. Joseph's combines the comforts of home with the amenities of an elegant resort. Shopping, cultural venues and medical centers are close by, and because we're located only minutes from major interstates, it's easy for family and friends to visit.

Our tenured staff provides discreet assisted living services 24 hours a day. We also offer Life Guidance® memory care for those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Residents of our community may choose from more than 200 social events every month, including daily Mass in our chapel and regular outings.

Whether laughing with friends in the bistro during happy hour or joining neighbors for a trip to the Mounts Botanical Garden, the people who call us home share daily opportunities to enjoy a connected, well-rounded life. Visit today and see why so many families in southeast Florida choose Atria Park of St. Joseph's.