HarborChase of Palm Beach Gardens - Palm Beach, FL

HarborChase of Palm Beach Gardens - Palm Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

This facility is horrible

Place is horrible! Placed my father there and everything they promised they did not provide. No follow up with Administration on problems submitted. Doesn't give medication as prescribed. Supposed to check on residents every two hours, it took them hours to notice that my father was not at dinner and when they finally went to "check" on him they found him hurt and in pain on the floor in his room. Requested that he be moved to a double room for months now and it still has not been done! Filed two complaints with the Florida Agency for Health Care Administration.
Do you due diligence and do research on these facilitates!

Mom is Happy

The man gave me a tour here and I just knew it was a perfect fit for my mom. He showed me all around its brand new and beautiful. Clean as a whistle. Mom is 93 and has become a whole new person here. She is meeting friends she gets up and around and don't just stay in her room. They have lots of daily activities she can enjoy. The food is good and mom can be fussy at times about her food. She is in the memory unit and it is a locked unit but they can go out into the lovely area outside to sit in the sun with a staff member. I would 100% recommend this beautiful place The decor is gorgeous and flowers are out.

Billy Brandes

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and enthusiastic recommendation! We are very happy that you and your family decided to choose HarborChase for your mom. We sincerely appreciate the kind words about our clean community, delicious dining services, beautiful grounds and innovative memory care. We’re glad to hear that she is adjusting well and having fun with new friends. Again, we very much thank you for taking the time to rate us. We look forward to serving you and your family for years to come!

Things are good

I am happy with this community and the staff are very nice. The food is good and they offer a lot of nice activities. This is a brand new community and the rooms are beautiful. There is a nice patio area and the community is nicely furnished. I would highly recommend this community.

Billy Brandes

Thanks for taking the time to rate us. We sincerely thank you for your strong recommendation and excellent review! We’re very happy that you decided to choose HarborChase and we’re thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the delicious dining experiences, wonderful amenities and wealth of activities available daily for residents. We especially appreciate the kind words about our friendly associates. Every day, they are focused on providing the very best in senior living to our residents and their family members. Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate us. We look forward to serving you in the years to come.

The Gem of Palm Beach County

I had the pleasure of visiting with the team at HarborChase of Palm Beach Gardens, and I have to say they were very welcoming and made me feel right at home. Although the community is not open yet, they have beautiful staging areas where you can see the fabrics and finishes that are being used in the community. Great location!

Billy Brandes

Thank you very much for your five-star review, Jon! We’re happy to hear that you had a great visit and we sincerely appreciate the kind words about our welcoming associates, beautiful common areas and convenient location. We hope that you will come back and visit now that we are up and running! Again, we thank you for taking the time to rate HarborChase and we look forward to seeing you again soon.