Palm's Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care - Riviera Beach, FL

As you enter the Palm's Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care, you enter right into the dining room which is very crowded and depressing. [removed] is very nice and knowledgeable. He shows a concern for the residents, however, our mother would not be happy at this place. She is looking for a cheerful atmosphere.

Wonderful place

We had a great experience with Palms Edge. They provided a wonderful home for my mother for almost 3 years. She received tender loving care from each staff member there. It is neat, clean and professional with the care of the residents as top priority.

Review of Palm's Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care - Riviera Beach, FL

Called facility on Friday. They DO NOT provide tours on Saturdays! You should not schedule a tour that is not possible. I went on Friday during my lunch break- not convenient for me. This place is a DUMP! I wouldnt put my worst enemy in a place like that. Doesnt even deserve 1 star.

Deceived

The director talks a good talk. He is definitely a salesman. I can see where he can sale the beds and the facility. But I'm sorry to say, when all the paperwork is said and done and you move in. Then that's another story. For one thing cain't keep staff. Meals are not on time (having to sit at table 20-30 mins) Several times medication was incorrect. Residents are needed to be help more with there grooming and hygiene. Poor communication between aids and staff. Biggest complaint is when staff asks you if there is a problem and you try and explain how you feel, and try to suggest a solution. You are considered as a trouble maker, and staff and aids avoid you. So family feels like they don't care.

I have seen a lot of facilities over the years. I enjoyed seeing one that was well run with the resident in mind. The staff was polite, direct and to the point, friendly & fun. I would recommend Palms Edge to anyone who needs to place a loved one

Our goal is to provide your loved one with a safe, home like environment while giving high levels of care from our trained staff. Our care is designed to exceed expectations, rather than simply meet a need. We strive to maintain the independence, dignity and well-being of our seniors.

We are staffed 24 hours day, offer a variety of activities, and are experts in memory care. Our staff is highly trained in dementia and Alzheimer’s care. We also hold advanced care licenses such as Limited Nursing Services.

Our memory care environment is designed for loved ones with a level of impairment which makes it unsafe for him or her to continue to stay at home. We can allow them to maintain a level of independence while relying on the safety and security of being in the care of a professional staff. We provide the needed care in a safe, secure setting with all the comforts of home. The family often sees improvement in cognitive functions and the emotional state of their loved one.

Palms Edge is designed to allow better care and attention, in a layout that is not confusing and easy to navigate. Our staff can observe the residents as they explore throughout the building and secured courtyard.

All doors are equipped with keypad entries and our outdoor porches and courtyard areas are secured, and monitored through security cameras.

We are a residential community that supports and encourages your loved one’s independence, and opportunities to live a full and engaging life. We provide compassion, respect and dignity while aging.