A Great Tour Then We Moved In

My mom seems to be doing okay and as she seems to be more confused the staff have been very helpful at keeping her together. They have been doing a wonderful job at how they pick her up and put her in her wheelchair. They gently cradle her into it. They also bathe her daily and take her to her meals. I am happy with them and picked them because it was the first home I looked at , the price was right, and they had wonderful people. I also heard good things about them.

We Are Very Happy

This community is on top of being clean and well maintained. My mom's top priority was to make sure her new home is very clean. The staff are respectful, caring, friendly, and provide the most attention that Mom needs. The food is really good too. The community has activities available and my mom has made new friends. I am really satisfied and please with all that the staff do for my mom and grandmother, I would for sure recommend this community.

This was a nice place, it looked secu...

This was a nice place, it looked secure and clean. The problem centered around the fact there was no female attendant.

Nestled in the vibrant community of Tempe, La Hacienda beckons you to call this home. The property is encircled by rose bushes, palm and fruited trees along the front with more palm trees and a glimmering , gated pool in the back, giving the resident a sense of peace and seclusion from the hectic outside world. Lighted ceiling fans, cool Spanish tiles and a centralized air-conditioning system keep both residents and guests comfortable year round.
Four bedrooms and three bathrooms are available for semi-private and private stay. The master suite features a walk-in wardrobe and an understated private bathroom. Alarms, smoke detectors and monitors are added safety features for the residents benefit. Recreation is available with cable and phone access in all rooms, an entertainment system and large screen TV.

Our caregivers are well-trained, experienced professionals who ensure that our residents receive the individual attention and compassionate care they deserve. We uphold the strictest standards of service by maintaining a low staff to resident ratio, regular training and close manager supervision.
We are committed to the highest standard of care for our residents. Our homes are immaculately maintained, offering luxurious amenities and enjoyable activities in a serene and comfortable environment. Personalized services and round-the-clock supervision are provided by our well trained staff.

Our homes are ideally situated to take advantage of a full array of services within the communities such as libraries churches and other resource facilities.