Good Care group home

Joe runs the group home and he is a nurse. He knows what he is doing and is very accommodating. My father in law seems very happy and well cared for. The other four residents all get along well. The house and yard is clean and free of obstacles and they take care of all the cooking, cleaning and laundry. The family can feel comfortable that dad is being taken care of for a reasonable monthly cost. We are very happy with Good Care and Joe and his family. Thank you!

Okay

This place was okay. They didn't have any female openings except for a single bedroom which we didn't want. This place was not as nice as the place we chose but it was definitely better than some other ones we saw.

Only Group Home I've Seen, but I'm Pleased

I can't really go any higher than a four based on the fact that they are the only group home that I've had any experience with.

I am very pleased with the care that mom is getting. They are very attentive and friendly. They take care of all her personal needs. My mom is on a feeding tube so she doesn't eat meals, but they are attentive to that and do a good job. It is so much less that she has to worry about because she was doing it on her own before. She has plenty of personal space and is very happy.

45451

They really do not have any activities so someone that is active would be very bored here. The do have a wonderful backyard with a very nice patio to relax. They also have a dog and a cat that are very friendly and nice to the residents. I would recommend them if your loved one is not very active or just doesn't like to participate in activities.

Care Provided

ResidentsPlease check the residents you will accept

VacancyMale Vacancy Yes No Female Vacancy Yes No Minimum Age of Accepted Residents Invalid number