Bridge Loyal Homecare - Mesa, AZ has yet not published prices.

Contracting Agent

WOW!! Where do I begin, Home stunk like urine and feces. Owner could not be reached by phone or email.. Staff was very unprofessional and untrained. Home has 27 deficiencies with the State. I visited this home 1 year ago and placed two clients there. I was so horrified what a year makes. High turnover rate with staff. Home was once run by a lovely couple that truly cared and devoted themselves to the residents. AGAIN WOW!! What a difference a year makes...

Very disappointed with how dirty this home was . Staff that was there spoke very little English. Food was all frozen products. Residents that were visible at the time of my visit were just sitting at the Television with no interaction from this worker. Very sad!!

Very high staff turn over. Staff sleeps at night, your loved ones safety is at risk. Caregiver has years of experience, but lacks knowledge. Whats advertised isn't taking place.

I visited Bridge Loyal home Care I found the facility to be filthy , Food was all frozen dinners. No Activities for residents . Owner was never available when needed. Staff did not speak English well. Very disappointed overall with this home that is located in a lovely area.