Eldercare at Siesta - Tempe, AZ

We removed our father from this facility this year. It was adequately run at first but then the caregiving went downhill. The owner was rarely around. One person was in charge of 5-6 people 24/7. This person was expected to do meds, cook, clean, toilet, dress, and shower all of the residents. The third time we found no caregiver in the home was the end. The owner hired new workers but the house is run so chaotically that we had to remove our father. I feel very sorry for the remaining residents. I wish they could all live in the splendid home we found. The owner is hands-on, there are activities, fresh cooked meals (instead of frozen
convenience foods) and people are encouraged to go outside. The Siesta house patio and backyard went from inviting to a dumping ground for trash, I hope things will improve for the remaining residents.

Not Satisfied

One of the caretakers was excellent, the other was awful. He couldn't keep the pills straight. I was very disappointed with the care and the services considering what I was paying. I don't understand why they couldn't have done a better job. There were a few issues and overall I was not satisfied.

Toured the facilities on 1/...

Toured the facilities on 1/9/14 and was very impressed with the total package. Have decided this is the place for my father. Thank You Ariel for the tour