Monte Manor Assisted Living - Mesa, AZ

I won't recommend this place for no loved one I had my loved one there they don't do anything with them they are friendly except they do intend to yell at them. My loved one fell and he can't talk very well he had a stroke and I asked the care giver if he fell and they said no but I knew he did he had a mark on his head they just let the people lay in thier beds my loved one is very ambitory and gets around they get upset cause the care givers can't sleep cause he is up and they can't take a nap the doors aren't lock the food is pre pared usually frozen or soup the medication cabinet wasn't lock until some meds were gone and couldn't find them. They would call and ask me what was wrong with my loved one he is acting different what should we do there is no nurse in the home they don't have the experience and don't know what to to do with them I would not recommend this place at all

1. facility was clean. 2. ...

1. facility was clean. 2. there is no night shift that is awake all night, my main reason for giving it two stars as my wife as urinary incontinence. 3. more than the average number of citations from the state health department.

Monte Manor Assisted Living home is located on a scenic plot of land in Mesa, AZ. Monte Manor Assisted Living is dedicated to bringing the highest quality living services for all senior citizens, with or without medical conditions. Our 24 hour on-call staff are unparalleled in experience and personality and are able to assist all residents with the most diverse of tasks, medical issues and questions. This facility is dedicated to bringing all residents a true home away from home atmosphere in order to ensure the health and happiness of all residents. Because the health of our elderly citizens is our primary concern, we offer 24 hour doctors and nurses. All of the medical personnel at this facility are very experienced in treating vast varieties of illnesses and conditions and are more than capable of providing professional help for them. Our housekeeping staff are able to help with general up-keep of rooms and are able to help residents with tasks such as: ensuring proper hygiene, scheduling medication, scheduling medical appointments, bathroom trips and much more. Our housekeeping staff are very friendly and more than willing to make bonds with residents. Ensuring that our residents socialize is a top priority as well; we have found after many years that the best way to keep the morale of the facility high is to provide the opportunity for all living on the facility to meet and enjoy each other's company. Because of this, we provide regular events that are fun for all residents in order to strengthen bonds between residents; additionally, all three meals per day, along with snacks, are provided in a social atmosphere as well. However, we can also offer tray service for those who aren't able to leave their bed. If interested, be sure to stop by Monte Manor Assisted Living and see what we can do for you.