Audrey's Adult Care Home - Tempe, AZ

Very good place.

Very clean, very friendly and helpful stuff, open to suggestions. I will highly recommend this facility.

Stay away

I had an appointment to visit this home and when I arrived, I called from outside because I was early. The man who answered barely understood english and barely spoke english. He also knew nothing about my scheduled visit and was extremely rude. I can't believe anyone puts a family member here.

My mother did have a surgery and from the rehab center she was discharge to Audrey's. We initially placed my mom there for a short period of time planning to take her back to her apartment. After a month spend in this place she adjusted so well that we decided to make the move permanent.
The staff was very nice and accommodating, the place is very clean and the food is delicious. We really felt at Audrey's like home.

I did have my mother in this group home for 8 years. The owners are very nice and caring people that really care about their residents and treat them like family. The house is very clean and the food is delicious.
For our family this was a very good experience.
I will recommend this home from the bottom of my heart.

I went to visit a resident at this ca...

I went to visit a resident at this care home. The man working there, who speaks in very broken English, started yelling at me and the person I brought to visit a resident. This rude man yelled at us and for a moment I felt very unsafe. The residents are just sitting around. The smell is horrible. The resident we came to visit was laying in bed in soiled diapers and asking we remove them. I would NEVER put anyone in this environment !!