Brightview Severna Park - Severna Park, MD

A nice place

This community seemed larger than what we were looking for. The food looked phenomenal and the staff we met were nice. The community looked clean.

very happy with Bright view

My mom moved into Brightview, Severna Park, MD this past week. It has been a very positve experience so far. The staff has been great a welcoming her and getting her settled. The actual building is beautiful, but it truly is the people that make it such a wonderful place, She met the in house doc yesterday and really like him. Nurse Beth has been excellent, as well. Mom has memory issues, but is very independent. She moved onto an assisted living floor and has already made new friends. She took advantage of a shuttle today and went on the Brightview van to a local drug store. I toured MANY senior communities in the aea and am very pleased to reccommend Brightview, Severna Park.

I visited at least 5 times, prior to bringing my mom. I went on planned, and unplanned visits at various parts of the day, weekdays, weekends, evenings, meal times.... I wanted to see what was going on and how it really functioned on a daily basis. I was impressed each time with the kind friendly staff. All of the residents had good things to say as well.

Both my mother and mother in law live at Brightview Severna Park. My mother in law came to Brightview at the opening of the facility and, although not completely happy to leave her home in Florida, she soon found friends and made Brightview her home. My mother could no longer live alone and at first was at another facility in the area. When there was an opening at Brightview, we knew we had to move her and it's been a welcomed experience for her. Everything is well done at Brightview, from the concierge to the weekly cleaning. My mother lost weight at the other facility and is now eating and enjoying meeting other residents! Bravo to Brightview!

Excellent memory care available

We're very happy with how things have gone at Brightview Severna Park! They really welcomed Mom with open arms, and have done an excellent job helping her settle in and be comfortable in their community! She is in their secure memory care section, and they take great care of their residents. We would recommend them to anyone looking for secure memory care in the area!

Review of Brightview Severna Park Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Severna Park, MD

Paul was very nice and spent time discussing the options with me so I could decide what type of living was best for my mother. Toured it to see what Rolling Hills would look like. Everyone we met on the tour was very, very friendly. It seemed like the residents and staff were very happy to be there. That's a good sign.

Professional, friendly, caring. The ...

Professional, friendly, caring. The care and well being of the residents is the first priority of the staff at Brightview Severna Park.

Great staff

My folks moved in there a couple months ago. It’s very nice. I’d give the staff a six if I could! It’s pretty much brand new – just opened like six months ago. It’s been a very good experience. I’ve eaten there many times and the food is always excellent.

Helpfull

Very professional staff, go out of their way to help.

Peace of Mind

Brightview is a wonderful place and has sure eased my mind and fears of leaving my mother a lone. I know she will be taken care of by caring and delightful people. Most importantly she seems to love being there.

Overall very good

This is a very nice looking community, and the staff are all very friendly and professional. Although they don't feel "understaffed", I do wish they had more people on hand so that the residents could get more individual attention. The care provided is very good, but I do think they could put a bit more effort into the activities and getting the residents involved in them.

Whether you live independently or need some assistance with daily activities, you’ll find a vibrant, active community when you visit Brightview Severna Park. Enjoy dinner and a movie in our restaurant-style dining room and in-house movie theater. Play pool in our billiards room. Learn carpentry in our workshop. Or just enjoy the cool night air by our outdoor fire pit. You’ll find plenty of ways to fill your day - or sit back and relax - it’s your choice. Schedule a visit and learn about our exciting expansion...brand new amenities and artfully designed Independent Living apartment homes coming soon!