Impressed with facility. At the moment it is our first choice.

It's Lovely and Beneficial

My mom is here doing okay in general. There are many advantages of living in the community. It's very nice and I had meals with her and I meet the people. They were bending over backwards being very nice and friendly. She has a caregiver who helps her within the community.

Very Pleased With This Community

We are very pleased with this community and everything they have done for us. Everything is working out very well for my father here. He really likes it here, and I'am satisfied. He has a room that is twice as big as the room he had at the other community he was at. Everybody is respectful and polite. The food is great. They have great activities on site, and also nice outings outside the community. We couldn't be happier with this community. I would highly recommend it.

Moving to Maine

Couldn't be happier. More friendly, courteous and efficient staff. Spotless. Nicer, larger room than his previous abode at [Removed] at half the price. Food excellent, good variety, fresh bread baked daily, lots of choices and staff eager to please. Accommodate his needs with services on site and transport to medical appts.

We love it. I love it, she loves it.

We love it. I love it, she loves it. We love everyone's attitude in the place. Everyone is very happy, the people are happy, and the people work there are happy, and most importantly my loved one is happy.

Another elevator would be nice, they only have one elevator and it gets a little crowded and people have to wait.

An Incredibly Positive Experience

My mother recently moved into Kittery Estates. We were all impressed by the friendly staff, cleanliness and ease of her move. My mother feels welcomed and included after only one week. She is very hopeful and excited about her new life in an independent living lifestyle because of the quality and care at Kittery Estates. We honestly only have positive comments because this has been an incredibly positive experience.

It's been great so far.

It's been great so far. The people are friendly, it's clean. The food is good, she likes it. They have lots of activities and entertainment, exercise classes, and they would have something going on almost every night during the holidays.

RIP OFF

Not only does this company raise the rent by a percentage rate on the anniversary of the person (parent) that moved in, but they tell you one thing and do another. They went through 3 different managers in less then 2 yrs of my mom being there. When my mom was in need of assisted living and had to move out of their independent living facility, I gave them proper 30 day notice of her moving out YET they tried to charge me an extra month following that 30 days. Also during the last 30 days where as my mom was absent due to medical reasons, I was told that she would receive a refund portion of her rent paid for the meals she missed. After not finding a credit to her account regarding this issue two months later, I've called and emailed this company over and over again with NO response. Finally, after being very persistent yesterday to actually talk with someone in billing I find out that they have a SYSTEM on how they figure out on what they OWE you and it came to a grand total of $50 for the month! ARE YOU JOKING ME?

Review of Kittery Estates Independent Living in Kittery, ME

Great place but doesn't offer 'assisted living' services enough. More of an independent living place

A place for Dad!

I was at a loss on what to do, how to compare, what the cost would be and ensuring that my Dad was in a place that I would be proud of but more important where he would be happy, healthy, safe and have fun.

Kittery Estates met with me and listened carefully to what my Dad's needs were. They showed me around the property and helped me to see how my Dad would fit in and be able to do the things that he loves as well as maybe try something new.

They were very kind, knowledgeable and compassionate. They truly understand what a difficult process it is to help a loved one understand that they need a little assistance.

My Dad is very happy. He especially loves the food!

Thank you SO much!

Bigger Community

Very good. I actually thought my mother would have liked this one better. It was a little bigger and my mom liked the smaller size of another one we saw. They were very good but they were a little big more expensive and to get in there you had to put down a month and half of rent which is pretty substantial. It was a nice place.

Cost deceptive. Most units far excee...

Cost deceptive. Most units far exceed the minimum. Private pay only. Ambiance around corner has character. I-95 not exceedingly bothersome. Great managers. 3 very slow meals tedius. No stove.

good

good

this is our number 1 choice.

this is our number 1 choice.

Cordial staff (lauren) Nice amenities...

Cordial staff (lauren) Nice amenities revolving around dining. Fees may put us in a studio or 1 bedroom. 3 story structure with very limited grounds. Facility is clean and well organized. Parking for residents and guests appeared congested

Situated in Kittery with easy access to Portsmouth, Kittery Estates is the home you’ve been waiting for. We’re conveniently close to Kittery Outlet Malls, other shopping opportunities and excellent medical care. And we’re just a short drive from the beautiful Maine coastline and all the activity and delicious food it has to offer.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind