Cumberland Crossings - Carlisle, PA

Toured, nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. This place had a wait list at the time of our search, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

One of the worst

The AIDS and the supervisors of nursing our idiots. If you love your family don't go there. Poor service, they do not get checked every two hours or they get cold meals. Paying almost $[removed] a month for nothing. It's not the cleanest place either, they make everything seem so good when they show you around. [removed]

Looked nice, but no kitchens

This community looked very nice when we toured it, however one of the features we required was that the unit have a kitchen so that not all meals had to be done in the dining facilities.

You Could Do Much Better Elsewhere

My parents lived here for 15 years and the reason they moved is because I wanted them closer to me. The value is terrible. It seems like they take advantage of the elderly. My parents were paying $8400 a month for 500 square feet. To me, that's taking advantage. If someone came to me and said would you recommend Cumberland Crossings to us as a place to live, I would say no, you could do much better elsewhere.