The Fountains Assisted Living - Lyndhurst, OH

They Were There When We Needed Them

My mom seems to be doing really well in this community since she moved in. She has tried some activities and gone to some outings and it was good. We have had a positive experience. The meals and dining services seem to go good, my mom does not have a complaint. I like the staff and it is positive and they care about my mom and the other residents. They were available when we needed to move.

Differentiated Alzheimer's units...

When we toured this facility, we found that it was fairly okay. The people were very nice, but the building looked a bit dated and old. Another concern that we had was the fact that they segregate residents based on level of Alzheimer's, so my mother would have had to constantly change rooms if she were to reside here.

I Took A Tour!!

The Kindred Assisted Living the Fountains was not the right level of care that my husband needs at the time. The community itself was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Happy Home

The Fountains is a wonderful "New Home"! The atmosphere is so homey and makes you feel like you are sitting in a friends living room. The apartments are spacious and so very well kept. The Staff goes out of their way to get to know each resident and anticipates their every need and want. Susan the Activity Director is wonderful and plans fun activities geared for all. She also happily accepts and promotes suggestions for activities. The day excursions are a big hit! Bobby can fix or hang anything and also provide an ear to listen to a good story. He can also hold a hand! If you or a loved one needs a little assistance in life then the Fountains is the BEST place. Contact Ivy [removed] and she will make the transition easy, smooth, and most importantly welcoming! Two thumbs up for The Fountains in Lyndhurst!!!

Wonderful Place

I had to select an assisted living facility this summer for my 98 year old grandmother. I live out of state and needed to find a facility that I felt I could trust and that provided top notch services to their residents. After touring many different area facilities, I decided on The Fountains. My decision was very easy after I met Ivy [removed] - Sr. Living Consultant.

From the first moment I met her I could sense her compassion and I could see her connection with the all of the residents. Her candid view on senior living coupled with her sense of humor and full-of-life energy sold me! The facility was also very clean and cheery. Staff was very friendly and the facility is not overwhelming. In fact, it provides a more intimate atmosphere than other facilities I toured. The apartments are spacious, beautiful and well appointed.

Living out-of-state creates quite a bit of angst but experiencing the unrelenting support that I have received from Ivy and team has given me peace of mind that I could never have imagined. I am so grateful to her and I would not hesitate to recommend The Fountains to anyone else looking for the right place for their loved one.

Excellent Service

The cleanliness at Kindred is great. When ever I am there the building is always clean. All the employees are very friendly . They always speak to people when they are walking thru the building. The nurses at Kindred are excellent. They always make sure the residents get there medicine and will go to there room if necessary to give out medicine. The food service area is also excellent. The food is very good. They will also take up food to residents if they can not come down and also call up to the room or go to the room and remind them to go down for there meal.

the staff should have been able to keep a better eye on him

There was an incident at Kindred Assisted Living the Fountain, my husband was having a rough time. He wandered in an area he shouldn't have. I feel like the staff should have been able to keep a better eye on him. Overall the experience was okay, I just think that incident could have been prevented.

Run down and seemed unfriendly. They questioned my relative's use of a wheelchair, so I assume it is not wheelchair friendly. Did not invite me to try the food, even though it was lunch time. Pressured me to consider an Alzheimer's facility in Solon, WITHOUT bothering to meet my relative or evaluate her!