Brookdale Wickliffe - Wickliffe, OH

Brookdale Wickliffe - Wickliffe, OH has yet not published prices.

street map for Brookdale Wickliffe - Wickliffe, OH

This facility was very clean and organized. My tour guide informed me on all aspects of the day to day schedule and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Pleasant Tour

We had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very kind, and helpful. The community was nice, and clean. The staff was kind, and helpful. Our questions were answered, and the experience was a pleasant one.

Another Tour To See

The tour I had with the community was good and I liked what I saw here. However they were not available when we needed to move my mom.

Satisfied

We are very pleased with this community. My aunt says the staff and other residents are friendly. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. The food is good and they do offer some daily activities. My aunt has not lived here long, however I would recommend the community at this time.

Some Good & Some Bad

My wife is starting to settle in here, we are having some issues during the meal time as the staff is not as available because they are all upstairs during that time and no one is covering the floor should someone need assistance that has not gone upstairs to the dining area. The staff is very friendly and attentive and they do encourage my wife to be a part of the activities. My wife's room is nice and kept clean and this is a very nice community. I do have to supply all of her personal items.

Not The Right Layout For Us, But Tour Went Well

I had a nice tour of this community. Everyone was very friendly, and nice. The community was well-kept from what I saw. The staff I met was polite, and my questions were answered. I did not feel the layout of the room they showed me would work for my love one, and her needs. The experience was a good one, but this was not the right fit for my love one.

The staff is friendly and caring towards the residents. Although our family member's stay was very short, it was a pleasant experience.

we choose brookdale-wickliffe for many reasons. proximity to family, smallness, cleanliness and the bright and cheery atmosphere. however, we did feel the rooms for the residents are on the smallish side and .... there is very little storage and not much room in the clothes closet. the bathrooms are nice and handicapped/wheelchair accessible.

To far away!

The community was lovely. The staff was very helpful and nice to us. I did not however, like the rooms. They were too small and we wanted mom to have a bigger room. Also the location was to far from us.

Not enough staff

My loved one has three crisis es here.Firstly, he was checked in with scabies. Secondly, he needed help with his catheter and they did not assist him. Thirdly, He kept calling for help and no one came. I cannot be sure how long he waited but to someone who is in pain two minutes can seem much longer. I thought the staff was great, he didn't like them but it did seem like they didn't have enough people.We have since moved him to another community.

Care for mom

We toured this community and we did not want a big community for my mom. The activities would not have been what we were looking for at the time. We did find it to be very clean and maintained. The staff was able to answer the questions that we had on the care that offered. We would recommend that families tour this for the care needed for a loved one.

A great place for dad

I like the care that my father is receiving at this community. The food seems to be appealing.He is happy with the activities, and they have a golf course that he is able to play golf. The community is clean and taken care of. I like that they have alert devices for emergency. I would recommend care and the value from a nice community with great care to other families.

Nice Community!

The Brookdale Wickliffe is a nice well kept up community. The staff is very friendly. The thing that did not work for us about the Brookdale was that it was not the right level of care.It went straight from assisted living to memory care and my husband is just not there yet.

A great place

This community was very nice on our visit. The staff was caring and nice and were able to answer all of our questions. We noticed how clean and well kept it was, but did not see activities. I think this is a overall nice community and would recommend it for others who want good care for a loved one.

Disappointing

My mother has been here for one year. They were taken over by Brookdale in that time frame. The administration changed and the the level of communication diminished. My mother declined in mobility and the price went up by 3K. We have no choice but to move my mother out and away from her friends. So depressing and disappointing. They became corporate and unfeeling since Brookdale took over.

very friendly and accommodating

They have really done a good job. My mother has dementia and they do a good job taking care of her, reminding her of the activities they have going on, etc. I live far away and am very thankful for them, knowing that my mom is well cared for and safe since I am not able to be right there. The staff there is excellent, very friendly and accommodating.

big mistake

Terrible management. The executive director Jordan Eaton is the least genuine person Ive ever met. She doesnt seem to have a clue.

Terrible Executive Director

Overall, the care givers are excellent. However, the administration is less than desirable. The newest Director is not in touch with the families nor the residents. Good luck getting to address any concerns or issues you may have. It takes an act of congress to get a meeting with her. Her motto should read "I am never available" She is either in a meeting, on the phone or out of the office. Her only concern seemingly is how to raise the rates and charge late fees. The billing is usually wrong and if you do not pay it in full and dispute later, then they will charge you a $250.00 late fee. The director seems to care about new decor and fee charges and less interested in there residents nor there families. Hold on to your wallet if you check into "The Fairway's" in Wickliffe.
Jordan Eaton is the Executive Director (of what)???

Nice layout but small kitchens

This was our second choice, it was very close to the Waterford, but had less of the "wow" factor. I liked their layout, but there was a very minimal attempt for kitchen space. In a little nook there was a space for like, a college refridgerator and my mom doesn't really cook but if she wanted to make a sandwhich or if I came over there wasn't a lot of kitchen space.

Staff extremely friendly - ...

Staff extremely friendly - however, very dark and dreary.

Director was very accommodating and h...

Director was very accommodating and helpful. The facility in very nice, homey, and comfortable. The setting is beautiful back in the wooded area. The residents seem very content and must feel very safe there. This was evident by the number of open doors during the dinner hour.

Lobby / Living Room seemed good but o...

Lobby / Living Room seemed good but one guy is always sleeping on the couch stopping use of room. Staff is really nice and we could see a move in. The place smelled bad, so although we liked it Mom thought room condition was beat up, and not acceptable.

This was a very nice place. Very clea...

This was a very nice place. Very clean and nice. The staff is very nice and the people there seem very nice. Love the birds they had there.

Brookdale Wickliffe provides a full range of choices for today’s seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful