Beachwood Commons - Beachwood, OH

Beachwood Commons - Beachwood, OH has yet not published prices.

• Transportation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Overnight Nurse
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Memory Care Services
  • Medication Reminders

Great place for parents

They were terrific getting us moved in quickly.

There was one issue with one of caregivers, and when we asked she not care for Dad there was no problem. Dad only there 54 days before he passed. They were helpful with our exiting as well. Only compliant is the logistics to move funiture in and out is not easy. And they could provide some better trollys to help with the move.

Nonetheless, I'd recommend them.

A beautiful community

this is a beautiful community. They have a lot of different room available. The staff was nice and they communicated with me on the care that is offered. I like the menu and the list of the activities that would have been helpful for my father. This community has a lot to offer. I highly recommend this community for the care of a loved one and would recommend families tour this community.

Very Expensive

I really liked Beachwood Commons. As soon as you walked in you could tell that it was brand new. The appearance of the community was beautiful and very professional looking. For us the location was not ideal it was not close to the hospital my dad would need to go to in case of a medical issue however everything was great.
The price was far too expensive for your budget though.

"Our newest LifeServices’ assisted living community, Beachwood Commons provides local seniors “state of the art” assisted living residential design and outstanding care. This exceptional location, surrounded by greenspace and Highland Park Golf Course directly across the street, affords easy access to shopping and health care services at nearby University Hospital’s Ahuja Medical Center."