Forest Hills Place - Cleveland Heights, OH

Forest Hills Place - Cleveland Heights, OH has yet not published prices.

Very nice place . The entire staff was very warm, sincere, and welcoming.

Beautiful and has a homey feel to it.

This is a beautiful community, the grounds are well kept up and the room setups are very nice as well. The staff did a great job they took their time showing me around and answering my questions. This is definitely my top choice and I would definitely recommend coming in for a tour here.

Father's Great Care

This was the nice community for my father's care. We liked the staff who were helpful. My father just was not happy here. The community was clean and the menu was nice. My father wanted to be at home and be able to have his own environment. We really would recommend this community for being so helpful. We would recommend this community for the great care.

Pleasant Surrondings

The location is great the community is located right next to a park which is nice sitting there and being surrounded by green foliage. The community itself is quite and has a wonderful courtyard and a rose garden that you can go out and sit and enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
I have eaten there and the food is pretty good.
Off all the communities that I have toured this one fit the best into my fathers budget but what I would like to see is some sort of a price listing for additional medical treatments or extended care.

Compassionate Staff

Everyone on staff is very friendly - they greet you first, happy - lots of smiles, caring toward their residents and others, watchful for individual residents' needs. Activities are varied, which is great including sitting on the screened in outdoor porch in wicker chairs while listening to music, Bingo, Wine and Cheese. Another group exercise where each resident, that is able, reads from a large print "book" and then discussion after each page - 2 - 3 sentences. This week we learned about Leonardo da Vinci.

This will be our mother's second respite stay. She enjoyed her first and has decided to return. Everyone remembered her from last year. She is looking forward to the stay. It is a nice place.

This place is horrible, cleaning personnel is lazy! It has bed bugs. The day shift does nothing. The aides talk on their phone constantly. His place has went down to trash. I wouldn't recommend this place to know .

Growing Forest hills

Forest hills is a nice looking place, some of the nurses are more attenative than others, each shift differs I wish all could be the same. Forest hills is not quite fully set up yet overall it's not a bad place. Special monthly pricing really help.

A good experience so far!

My mother loves the food at the Forest Hills. The weather has not been the best the past few weeks, but I hope once that gets better she will join more activist. She loves her apartment and the best part is that the community is about 5 minutes away from my work, I am able to visit her often.

Still working it out!

There are still a few glitches that need to be worked out, but they are right on top of things. The staff has been doing a great job with my mom. We are very happy with the way things are going. The food is good sometimes depends on the meal.

fHP Review

The staff at FHP have been exceptional in a difficult situation with my 94 year old mother. The individual consideration of each person's needs are paramount to their care and despite all of her difficulties, they make the best of a sometime trying situation. I would give them top marks.

Best Care for mom

I really do like the care that my mom is getting here. The staff are outstanding and making sure that she is active. You could not ask for a better community. It is always clean and taken care of. The meals are wonderful. We would recommend other families to this community for excellent care for a loved one.

I even liked it for myself!

My tour of the Forest Hills Place went very well. The place was very clean and everyone was so friendly. The friendliness of the staff was my favorite part. I originally toured the community for my husband but since he passed away, I have been considering it for myself.