KINDRED ASSISTED LIVING - Glenwillow, OH

KINDRED ASSISTED LIVING - Glenwillow, OH has yet not published prices.

A Nice Experience

They were not a non-profit community. We were planning for the future and did not want to move my loved one again when the funds ran out. The community is a very nice place and I liked it a lot when I had the tour.

staff Is Terrific!!

The staff at this community are very good with my husband. The maintenance does a very good job, we haven't had any problems with them and they are quick to fix any problems. I have not tried any of the meals myself, but I have been there with my husband and they are about 85% good. They are in good portions and everything smells delicious. The dining room is very bright, it has large windows. The community only has 4 men and 18 or 19 women so more of the activities are geared towards the females than males. I have brought this up to the director and they are working on incorporating more activities for the men. The room my husband is in is comfortable and a good size. I am very pleased with our choice.

My Husband Enjoyed His Time Here

My husband was here for a respite and he enjoyed his time at this community. It is a good community with a very helpful staff. There was nice activities for him to participate in. I knew he was in a safe place where he was comfortable. My only issue was when I picked him up he didn't look the best. They didn't to a very good with his personal care, and that was disappointing. He enjoyed the community, but I wish they did a better job with his personal care.

LArger facilitiy. continuing care. f...

LArger facilitiy. continuing care. felt a little like a hospital because skilled nursing is right next to independant living and assisted living. They do have medicaid beds.