We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Maplewood at Twinsburg - Twinsburg, OH has yet not published prices.
- Behavioral Psychiatrist Available
- Dentist Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Pets Allowed
- Laundry services
- Podiatrist Available
- Cuisine prepared with seasonal, locally sourced ingredients
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Secured exterior courtyards with walking paths and professionally manicured landscapes and gardens
- Certified Dementia Practioner
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Complimentary Transportation
- Daily Housekeeping
- Indoor Common Areas
- Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
- Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- On-site physical therapy
Maplewood at Twinsburg is an assisted living and memory care community located in Summit County. Everything at Maplewood at Twinsburg, from our deluxe and beautifully appointed studio apartments to our fresh and healthful farm-to-table dining, has been designed with resident well-being in mind.
Maplewood at Twinsburg delivers the perfect combination for those needing assisted living or those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and dementia – and the families who care about them.
Here, seniors find the support and respect they need to keep learning, growing, and enjoying life to the fullest. From our sprawling outdoor gardens, patios, and terraces, to our open-display kitchen and dining room, we’ve thought of everything your loved one needs to live a comfortable life. We even offer a luxurious spa and beauty salon.
Contact us today to schedule your welcome visit.