Grande Village Villas - Twinsburg, OH

We toured this community and the staff was nice enough to take us through the community. We liked the layout and the cleanliness. We saw the menu that had a nice variety of meals that would have been offered. We liked the activities that are offered to the residents to help them stay activities.This community was nice, but we needed something more affordable.

A good experience!

My parents went to the Grande Village Villas while their home was being repaired, and it was a positive experience for them. I would recommend this community to anyone looking into it, they made sure my parents were comfortable while they were there.

Care and comfort

I like this community. The staff is nice and keeps me informed of my Aunt's status. The food seems to be good, but needs to accommodate diabetic diets. The community is pretty and clean. The location is terrific. Close to everything including my home. My aunt enjoys physical therapy. I would recommend this community to other families for care of a loved one.

Nestled on a beautiful 14 acre campus in historic Twinsburg, Grande Village Retirement Community offers a variety of lifestyle choices for today’s older adults. Our continuum of care community provides comfort and security in a home like setting.
In February of 2006, Sprenger Retirement Centers was proud to make Grande Village part of our growing family of Senior living communities.

At Grande Village, we offer 3 levels of senior living. Our Independent Living, the VILLAS, are perfect for more active seniors who desire a manageable, secure living space. Our full range of personalized services and amenities allow our residents the freedom to enjoy the vibrant independent lifestyle they deserve.

Our catered Assisted Living, the SUITES, provides independence with service support. These private suites are designed to afford greater freedom with catered services, pampering, and amenities. The support services and resources are here to help residents be physically and socially independent.

Our Assisted Living with 24 hour nursing care, the MANOR, provides nursing care in a warm, comfortable environment with private rooms that feel like home. Residents receive close supervision and enjoy a complete range of services, activities and personal care assistance.