The Atrium at Anna Maria - Aurora, OH

Cozy and Homey

My loved one lives in The Atrium, and, I feel it is a very nice community. The staff is very kind and attentive, and I really like the way the community is set up. They have areas set up to mimic a kitchen and a home office to make the community look more cozy and homey. Overall, I feel that The Atrium is a good fit for my loved one and she seems to be warming up to the community generally well.

Great Place

My mom is doing so well here, she has a very nice room and is settling in. The staff is very friendly here and it's nice seeing my mom so active, she likes being part of the activities and going to the dining room she even says the food is good. This was a good fit for my mom.

Good care and comfort.

We are happy with the care from the staff. The community is clean and we like the environment. The menu could use some small improvements. They have a lot of good activities that are always available for the residents who want to participate. We highly recommend this community to others needing a good community for excellent care at a good value. We were happy to see that they do work with medicare for assistance.

Loved it. Hidden gem. Great combination of independence and assistance. Clean, spacious, friendly. All the residents looked happy and engaged. Food is top notch. Standard room felt cramped but deluxe was perfect. This is not a place that I would send a senior who needs great care (grooming, bathroom, eating). This is more for independent living people who need some care.

They were a very helpful and very friendly well run place.. The director went out of her way to treat each patient in a very personal way.. If I hadn't been so over joyed with Maplewood it would have been my choice. I would give it 4 stars. It is not as new as [Removed] & seems a little dark in the patient area.

I liked this community!!

The food is good at this community. They have nice rooms with a nice size bedroom, living room and kitchen. The people were nice and they keep the community clean.

Excellent choice for independent living in Northeast Ohio

Diane has been terrific throughout the decision making process and my dad's move to the Attium. Facility is beautiful inside, and the staff is most helpful. My dad really enjoys the other residents he has met, and feels very comfortable there! In addition, the location is great. Within two miles of doctors, drug stores, banks and a grocery store.