NOT JUST ASSISTED LIVING/ RENTS TO ANYONE

My parent spent one year here. The staff was kind and helpful. They had a lot of problems with their food service and employees. The furniture in the common area is filthy.
The have many empty apartments and rent to non seniors in need of assisted living. People coming and going at all hours. Doors stay unlocked from the inside
My parents apartment was shown to a young couple in need of an apt. Very weird . we have since moved from here

Nice facility

This is a nice facility. They offer a lot like other places, the people are friendly, but I just had one concern for my love one being here. The property is a high rise with about 7 floors. The only thing that I was thinking while I was first touring the place was “what if there was a fire?” I’m sure that they are aware of that sort of thing and they must have a safe efficient way. However, because of my concern I decided not to move forward with this location.

We Are Going Through the Transition Phase

So far good. The move in was okay and the transition is going okay. My loved one is settling in as best as they can. There were some issues but after talking with them they are working on fixing it.

The individual that met with us and took us on a tour of the facility was incredible. The facility is in good shape but rather large (9 floors). We are considering this option.

My Friend is Well Here

My friend is doing very well here at this community. It is a very nice place with kind people. The staff is taking good care of her, and her needs. It is a nice looking community, they do a good job with the cleanliness of the place. She has gotten involved in the activities they offer. It has been a good move her. Everything has worked out very well, and we are very pleased.

We like it!

The staff at this community is awesome. They have offered my mother in law activities due to health she just has not participated. She does like to go to the dining hall and the food. The community is always clean and neat.

Everything she needs!

My mother really likes the fact that it's more of the independent, but is still assisted living for if she needs it. The food is good, it is restaurant style. My stepfather will be moving in soon, and it's nice that even though they are different levels of care, they could still live in the same apartment. My mother loves her place, she likes the view from her main window. She has housekeeping help her whenever she needs it. I know the activities was a big focus point, but I have not heard her mention much about them. Overall great place, we are all happy with our choice.

The Wellington, Saint Paul, MN

My father-in-law lived at the Wellington several years ago, it was nice then, recently I toured the Wellington looking for an apartment for my mom. It's still a very nice place and it offered a lot of great amenities that I thought my mom would enjoy. The Wellington offers "Aging in Place" where they can bring assisted living services as needed. My mom moved in about three weeks ago and is happy there.

Above And Beyond!

From what my loved one has mentioned about this community and i got to see the community does a very good job with the care of the residents. I would recommend to family and friends because they have so much to offer. The meals have great taste and they have activities available.

Overall, very good. Minor issues with new apartment details, but effort and attitude still great.

No regrets, familiar with this community through another family member, would have no problem recommending the Wellington to friends and family.

A place you dont have to worry about your parent(s)!!

The hardest thing EVER is to put your parent into Assisted Living. We were SO blessed to find the Wellington! Every single person there, ever PCA, the front desk staff, the dining room staff is so very friendly and wonderful. I highly recommend them! Mom has been there since May 2015, and she is SO happy! Im so HAPPY! We are so blessed here.

Saw 2 five person connected care suit...

Saw 2 five person connected care suites. Rooms are larger and have a private sink and toilet. Loved the 5 foot wide open doors to rooms- private, because of how they are located, but easy for a caregiver to glance in and see how it's going. The shared dining living area is too brown and has little natural light. There is a huge window wall and outdoor patio area just outside the care suites for contact with nature. 2nd floor.Liked the physical layout better here and the private bathrooms- but the Plaza has more home-like appeal.

large building but fewer residents th...

large building but fewer residents than I thought; retro-fitted apartments for assisted living; has full kitchens.

i toured myself. seems old and outda...

i toured myself. seems old and outdated. may show mom if she'd like.

One of my top three choices.

One of my top three choices.

This place was very nice.The director...

This place was very nice.The director was very informative and the staff I met were all very professional, nice.

The Wellington offers peace of mind, quality of life and choice in an atmosphere of privacy and reassurance. Independence is encouraged while at the same time assistance is provided for your continued health and well-being.
The Wellington team is dedicated to providing an environment of comfort and dignity. Our independent and assisted living programs offer restaurant style dining, housekeeping, and a full array of social activities. Home care professionals, including licensed nursing staff and certified home health aides, are trained and dedicated to meeting the needs of older adults.