Gracewood of Highland Park - Saint Paul, MN

Gracewood of Highland Park - Saint Paul, MN has yet not published prices.

They were awesome

This community is a smaller and quieter environment. It is nice and clean and their grounds are kept very nice. The staff at Gracewood was so kind and helpful during our process. They also kept in close contact with us while he was in the hospital. They were also very accommodating when the decision had to be made to put him on hospice. We took him back over there and they were awesome. They worked with hospice, they were nice and accommodating during this time. I would highly recommend this community.

Average facility. Very nice and professional individuals. We have decided not to pursue this facility.

I would recommend this community.

They offer quite a few activities including singalongs at this community. The staff have been good with my loved one. They are patient and helpful. The manager is personable, remembers me when I come in. They are aware of what is happening with my loved one and make sure my loved one has everything they need. The community is clean and the grounds are nice.

Friendly, welcoming staff!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Gracewood of Highland Park, it's a very nice place! The people here are friendly and professional, and they've really been a big help throughout the whole process. I really like that they encourage my loved one to participate in the activities, it's nice to see her getting out of her apartment so often! It's just a really friendly place, and it's been a great fit for my loved ones so far!

Exceptional staff

This facility is nice and always clean and well kept. It has a small, close knit community which makes it homey and like family here. The staff is exceptional and they are always great and going above and beyond what is expected of them.

Nice, Small Facility

Gracewood of Highland Park is just a nice, small facility, which gives it a lot more intimate feeling as opposed to a larger institutional feel. I would give it a four-star rating overall, but it is rated highly.

exceptionally friendly

The staff at Gracewood of Highland Park is exceptionally friendly. They do seem to be a little understaffed on the weekends though. My mother could also use a little more of a soft diet. They have that option, but it is either/or and she needs something in between. So there is a little room for some extra one on one special care and attention that she would benefit from, but for the most part everything is going well. They do a really good job, and they try to work out any issues that do come up. I am really glad we chose them.

awesome

The head nurse at Gracewood of Highland Park is awesome. The house manager is great as well. They stop in and talk to mom a good bit. It has been a good experience and I would recommend them.

going tood

I have never been to Gracewood of Highland Park personally. My sister moved our mother in there just about a month ago. Though I have not seen the place or met the people in person yet, everything I hear from my mother and sister has been very positive. Everything seems to be going very good.

Gracewood is a Highland Park gem!

I looked for 6 months at several twin cities locations for my 97 year old grandmother. She always had such a negative opinion of "nursing homes" from where she had seen her friends go in the 80's and 90's. It was so hard to convince her to visit a modern care facility. But upon her first visit to Gracewood, she loved it! Although she was only there a short time, she was well taken care of. The staff was great, Jan and Anita in particular. And the chef was amazing, he not only cooked great food, but talked to all the residents and visitors. The value for our family within budget and consistent from month to month without any surprises, a huge plus for all the aunts, uncles, sons, daughters and cousins involvolved. Since Gracewood had just opened, the activities were just being implemented so I scored just a bit lower on this category.

Customized Care is Excellent

Gracewood has a 5:1 patient to staff ratio so they are ableto give excellent customized even care for Alzheimers or Parkinsons patients. Also the prices are reasonable, as they offer one all-inclusive price that includes anything you need done daily such as help eating, meds, bathroom, etc. This was great for us as my mom--who has Parkinson's-- needs a lot of daily help. Other facilities she lived in would charge item by item on a point system for every little thing they did!! This drove up the cost a lot every month and so the all-inclusive pricing structure at Gracewood is perfect for mom's care plan!

Right now this is a new facility no one seems to know about. Mom is really happy at Gracewood.