Greenridge Place - Westminster, CO

They promote participation in activities

This was the last place that we looked while we were looking into various options. By the end of it all, it was the best fit for my loved one. The staff is doing exactly what we ask for when caring for my mother which is great. They are trying to make my loved one more active and make her participate in activities. They do not allow the residents to stay in their room. Overall I am so satisfied with this community and it is completely contained. No one can go outdoors without the approval from a staff member.

A Very Stimulating Memory Community

My husband is doing really good and the staff are attentive to everyone's needs. Everybody is really good and the CNA's too. They involve them with TV show games like Pyramid and they all enjoy trying to guess the answers. My husband participates in lots of activities, like cooking, painting, crafts and much more. He likes his buddies that he made friends with. The staff are right on the care, every hour they check the residents or walk them to the restroom. The community has an outdoor garden. The facility is ts really nice, vibrant, and clean.

We moved my mother to Green Ridge Place 2 months ago. The facility has been absolutely great! The staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and is taking good care of my mom. She has shown wonderful improvement and has become more like her old self. She is in good hands. What a relief!

The service at Green Ridge is very good everyone is very loving. A job that is very hand. The food is awesome. I would recommend the place to everyone.

Not the right fit for dad

This community is a memory care facility. The staff and sales representative were very friendly. But the facility itself was not all that welcoming. I was not sure if my dad would need only a memory care place or an assisted living facility. Initially, he was accessed for memory care. The place I ended up choosing re-accessed my dad and could tell he had definitely improved and was up to assisted living.

The staff keep me informed

My husband is doing so much better since he moved into this memory care community. There is a lot of staff and they have gotten to know him by name. They offer a lot of activities and he has started to participate in some. The community is clean and housekeeping even goes from room to room to make sure everything is done. The food is wonderful. This community is more reasonably priced than the community he was at previously. They make sure he had all the supplies he needs.

All Is Going Well

My dad is doing fine with the care at the community. They have the right level of professionalism and it is a clean environment. He has had a smoother transition so far.

An exceptional experience!!

I am very pleased with this community. The care staff are respectful towards my husband. The entire staff seem to enjoy their work. There is always happy chatter and smiles. The management know everyone's name and are very active in the community. They are on top of things. They offer outings every Tuesday as well as other activities. They have a chef that makes some really good food. This is a lovely new community and I would recommend it.

Well tended!

Greenridge Place is a very nice community. The staff were very knowledgeable and helpful to answer all of my questions. The community offered many activities for the residents to enjoy. It is a larger community with more residents than what we were looking for.

Brand new, 16-18 months old as of Aug 2016. Felt "sterile" to me, like a hospital, but people seem to be treated well. Lots of activities. "Reasonable" pricing.

My Father Really Enjoys The Activities

So far everything is working out pretty well. I really enjoy the fact my father is able to get his physical therapy right here at the community. The community looks great, they do a good job with the cleaning. The staff is good, but they are under staffed at times. Also they use temp. care givers that aren't very trained and knowledgeable. I would like to see them get a good permanent staff. He is trying many of the activities they offer. The food is good, he enjoys the meals. I know he is safe and I would recommend this facility.

After visiting this facility with my mom, two sisters and myself found that this was the place for my dad! It is so friendly, clean and inviting. We are so happy we have found a place for my dad to live out his life!

well kept facility

They offer activities there but I have not really been engaged in them. The facility is great and well kept. The staff is friendly.

Haven't been there long enough for a rating very high. I wish there was activities on both sides of the building. I feel the side my mom's on the residents get overlooked and are left alone or out of the activities. They have been friendly and caring so far.

Audrey Olivier

Thank you for your helpful comments. We are very concerned about your observations about resident activities. We are conscious of the personal needs of all of our residents in support of our community’s purpose, namely to protect, engage and love people living with memory loss. We would like to address this personally with you as soon as possible and ask that you please reach out to me.
Kathi Miller
Executive Director, Greenridge Place

Keep looking

From the outside it all looks good. Clean and friendly staff but once your family member is in, the communication stops. They make changes to medications and don't keep family informed and doctors don't return phone calls. When mysterious bruises show up they have several different answers of what happened.

Audrey Olivier

Michelle, we regret that our best efforts to resolve the concern you have raised here have not led to complete satisfaction. We always work hard to respond quickly to any potential issues. This situation does not reflect our commitment to outstanding care and our purpose, to protect, engage and love people living with memory loss. Thank you.
Kathi Miller
Executive Director, Greenridge Place

very nice

We have had a very positive experience with Greenridge Place.

Sometimes things get lost. For example, her walker has been lost a couple of times. They did not know where it was at and had to track it down and find it in someone's room.

Overall it is very good. It is very open with a lot of natural light coming into the facility. It was very well designed. The courtyard area is very nice and good for a peaceful walk.

All in all it has been very good and I would recommend them.

Very Caring and Experienced

I like the Directors Philosophy. He is Highly Educated and Experienced. The Community is Very Caring.

Amazing place!

The staff is amazing. The executive director, Kathi Miller, takes personal time out to give feedback and call when you have questions. I have had experience with other facilities and this one is outstanding. Highly recommended.

The facility we toured was still under construction but will be beautiful once its done! Kathi snd Audrey were awesome! You can tell they have the residents best interest at hand! Unfortunately it was over my budget.

Greenridge Place is currently under construction with a potential opening date late Jan 2015.

The community is dedicated to the needs of families and individuals on a journey through Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.

We have four different suite types to choose from; and two different care levels. We partner with a therapy company in order to provide consistent therapy programs onsite.

The Executive Director has a Master's degree in gerontology with an emphasis in dementia & elder abuse which she obtained 20 plus years ago. She has spent several years working in senior care, specifically focusing on working with individuals with dementia and their families.

The community is 100% Memory Care and is purpose built.