Luther Ridge at Seiders Hill - Pottsville, PA

Luther Ridge Rocks!

Luther Ridge has provided my mom with the most amazing care and attention. She is thriving here-- a changed person. My only regret is that we didn't get her in sooner.

I am deeply appreciative of all of their help and assistance. The admissions director, [name removed] is amazing. She will do anything she can to help you in the challenging days leading up to the admission.

Luther Ridge rocks! Love them.

Excellent Care for Mom

My mom is happy with at this community and is well taken care of. The food is outstanding and she really loves the meals that are provided. The are alot of activities offered. The rooms and the grounds are clean and well kept at all times. I would highly recommend this for excellent care for loved ones.

My Mother Is Very Happy Here And I'am Satisfied

My mother is very happy here. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. They are caring for her very well, they have a lovely staff here. They have been friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. She has gotten involved in the community, she is trying some of the activities they offer. She looks forward to the meals, the food is very good. The community looks great, everything is spotless and smells good. She is being cared for very well here and I would highly recommend it.

kind staff

The staff is very nice. They were very kind to my mother.

Wonderful Experience So Far

The staff are very friendly and always willing to help or answer questions. It really has been a wonderful experience so far, and we'd recommend them highly! Cannot say a negative thing my sister is very happy with the food and care.

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff!

Things have gone very well with Luther Ridge at Seiders Hill. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help or answer questions. It really has been a wonderful experience so far, and we'd recommend them highly!

Luther Ridge not the best for the money.

Not highly recommended. I was referred to Luther Ridge for my Father by A Place For Mom. My Father is 83 and a 100% disabled Vet. He doesn't require assisted care, but came to Luther Ridge with his arm in a cast due to a recent fall. He was provided care at the "assisted living level. Due to that designation, they also took over dispensation of his medications. Nothing too hard to handle on his own...no narcotics and he's able to check his own blood sugar. He required assistance getting to the VA Medical Center about 30 miles away. I will say the team there is friendly, an my Father can be a bit tough to deal with if he thinks you are not treating him with respect or if he's not getting what he pays for. That was the problem.

Trips to the VA was problematic. Evening trip to a local hospital was problematic...no need for ambulance, but they wanted my Father to pay for that unless he was able to get a relative to take him. Makes me wonder what "assisted living" is at Luther Ridge.

Christmas lunch meal was an issue...ham was dry...no turkey. Evening meal was scrambled eggs! Why? Short staff...seems the seniors are NOT the priority for the price they pay.

When I saw my Father having these issues, I send a note to a friend who visits her 91 year old Great Aunt at the same place. She stated "My Aunt would move in a minute, but she's 91 and has no family to stay with and doesn't want to go through a move."

Needless to say, my Father moved after being there approximately 50 days.