|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- On-site Maintenance Personnel
Experience distinctive senior living at John Manley House! Located in Baltimore, Maryland, John Manley House is an affordable senior apartment community in a fully rehabilitated historic building, formerly St. Dominic’s School, located in the heart of Hamilton Hills.
erging antiquity with modern-day features, all of the senior apartments include a fully-equipped kitchen complete with a refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave, large ceramic tiled bathrooms, generous closet space and emergency pendant systems.
ohn Manley House also offers a number of amenities to offer a simple and maintenance-free lifestyle. Participate in the monthly social activities in our community room or relax with a new book in the library. Utilize the computer lab or catch up with a neighbor on the private outdoor patio while waiting for your laundry to finish. With onsite management and 24-hour emergency maintenance, the onsite staff works hard to ensure your needs are addressed.
Call today for more information!