Bellevieu Manchester - Baltimore, MD

Pleased With These Senior Apartments

My friend is doing well here at these senior apartments. They do a very good job with keeping the community and grounds well maintained. The staff is good, they have been very helpful with this whole process, they are also friendly and polite. They have a room where the residents can gather and play cards, they offer bible study as well. The residents have been welcoming and kind. Everything has worked out well and I would recommend this community.

Hell Hole

In just a few words. After moving into Bellevieu Manchester It was one of the most worst times of my life The Management was terrible. I am on a fixed income and my ss check comes in the middle of the month which made impossible to always pay rent by the first they refused to work with me. saying that's your problem. After speaking to other senior living places I was told that they would be more that willing to work with me,. Also the place was being over run with cockroaches and Mice. needless to say considering my financial situation I had to move . While in the process of moving they came in and [removed] the rest of my belonging, and I was told that they were taken to the dump. there was a sound system , camera , furniture, things that my late Father, And Wife left me. and they were told that I was moving and was on my was back to pick-up the rest of my belongings , [removed] They also could have called me. They didn't,