Park View at Rosedale - Rosedale, MD

I Love This Community, It is A Very Nice Facility

This is a wonderful community, and I'am very satisfied with my mothers move here. She is doing very well, and even made some new friends. The community looks great, everything is very well-kept. There are no bad odors lingering around the community. The director of the community is very helpful, she has been great to work with. Everything has worked out very well, and I would highly recommend this community.

Friendly Staff!!

All of the staff where very friendly to my loved one and I during our tour of there community. They made sure to show us all of the different apartments they had available to rent out and explain pricing in detail. I also liked how organized and on time the staff where to our appointment. This was just not the right fit for my loved one.

Fantastic facility

We really enjoyed the staff at Park View. They kept the cafeteria clean and organized. Recommendations will come through on our end.

Spacious apartments

The apartments are very nice and spacious with lots of amenities and we are pleased with that. The staff is very helpful and they always make sure our needs are taken care of. The facility is well kept and the other residents are pleasant to be around.

It was any easy process to move my Mother into this apartment community. They keep it clean which was important to our family. My Mom lives indepentently with our assistance. She feels cozy in her apartment. She tells us that the other dwellers are friendly but not intrusive.
They could use some other activities for the dwellers such as crafts, book clubs.

nice place

I don't have a whole lot of experience with Park View at Rosedale. I helped a loved one to find the place and get set up, but other than that my experience has really been limited. Though limited, it has been good. It seems like a really nice place with good helpful staff.

Great community

(Care Services and Activities not rated) Park View at Rosedale are senior apartments they are just like any other apartments but only for seniors. They do not provide care services or anything like that. They are really nice and spacious apartments. The apartments are set up to be self sufficient with own bathroom and kitchens. The handicap apartments are 3 feet bigger and have cabinets that are lower and easier to get to. The bathroom has a pole for safety and they have draw string that will get emergency services to your apartment. The company that manages them does a good job recruiting people to come talk to them. They have a very good security system you can enter the first door into the lobby/waiting area but not the second into the apartments without being let in.

We really liked it very much

We really liked it very much

PARK VIEW ROSEDALE, LIFE BEGINS HERE: Fashioned for adults ages 62 or better, at Park View at Rosedale you have the best of both worlds: peace-of-mind that comes with living in a senior-friendly community and many opportunities to enjoy exciting social and recreational activities.

Park View at Rosedale offers beautiful apartment homes to qualified seniors. The community features one and two bedroom apartment homes equipped to meet all your needs.

Conveniently Located Near CONVENIENCE. 24-hour emergency maintenance and easy accessibility to White Marsh Mall, Franklin Square Hospital Center, the local senior center, grocery stores, restaurants and transportation. The Park View bus is available for resident outings to shopping, museums, lunches and more.

Location. Park View at Rosedale serves Rosedale, Baltimore City, Essex, Parkville, Cockeysville, Middle River and the surrounding areas.