Park View at Towson - Towson, MD

Overall very pleased with everything!!

My loved one has really seemed to enjoy her apartment that she has rented out from this community. It was very clean for her upon move in and it has everything she needs in it. I really like all of the natural light that streams through her bedroom and living room as well. Overall she has had no complaints and is very pleased with how the apartment is coming along.

This Community Worked Out Very Well For Me

Everything is working out pretty well for me here at this community. They do keep the community and my room very nice and clean. I really enjoy the staff, they are very kind and helpful. There are many activities offered for me. I really enjoy the meals, the food is great. The residents have been very welcoming. Everything has worked very well for me here.

Hello,I cannot give a full evaluati...

UPDATED: Sept 2014
I want to add to my previous comments. I have been here over 2 months now and I am happy to say that I have made the right choice. Everything is convenient, the apartment is perfect and the neighbors are extremely friendly and helpful.

Hello,
I cannot give a full evaluation yet. I am just moving in.
As of now, I have found Park View at Towson to be a very nice place to live. The other residents have greeted me with a warm welcome. There is not much more I can offer at this time. If you would like to check with me in about a month, I would be willing to comment.

They are very good. We are happy with it.

They are very friendly. They could have little bigger laundry room, there are only two washers and two dryers. They don't provide meals. They have an outside group come in and once a week or twice a month, and sometimes they coordinate to have a catered meal together. They have safety features like walk in showers, and grab bars, pull cords, that sort of thing. They are very good. We are happy with it.