Park View at Taylor - Baltimore, MD

Excellent Staff and a Beautiful area.

I'am Doing Great in This Community

Everything is working out very well for my since my move to this community. This is one of the cleanest community I've seen. They do a very good job with keeping everything neat, and tidy. The staff is great, and cordial. I'am doing great, and this is a community I would recommend to family, and friends.

Nice activity center!!

The staff was very pleasant during our tour of this community. They made sure to show my loved one and I all of the different apartments they had available and explain pricing in detail to make sure we understood everything clearly. They also had a very nice activity center that was available for all of the residents throughout the week where they hold different events and games.

Very Pleased

The service provided by Courtney, represented very well for A Place For Mom. I am very pleased with Parkview at Taylor.

Older people and smaller apartments

It's real clean, all over the place. You can get help if you want it, I've had no problem with them at all. I didn't really get into the activities too much. I have my furniture and everything in my apartment but I don't stay here all the time, I go and visit friends. The way it's set up is unique, I thought my last apartment was big, I came from a regular apartment and they had a one bed and its way bigger than over here. In a way it's a problem, like my dining room is somewhat on top of my living room and this is all they got. I'm the youngest man over here and thats one of the things I don't like. The other people have been situated here years and years but as far as participating with them, nah, I've never particiapted with them in any of the trips.

Parkview at Taylor is a beautiful senior community located in the Overlea/Fullerton area. Our community offers social and recreational activities along with educational and health seminars. Management has monthly community updates with the residents.We are conveniently located near area shopping malls, health care providers, restaurants, senior centers, and movie theaters.

All apartments have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms with enhanced safety features, emergency pull cords, smoke alarms and sprinklers. All apartments are also handicapped accessible and adaptable.