Westminster House Senior Apts - Baltimore, MD

Great Place

I really like my apartment nice big and roomy studio nice people great place to live and affordable for my income when I have a problem they are on top of it.

Neighborhood like feel

I like this House Senior Apartments because of the neighbors and the since of a good community. I have never been worried about anything here. I like most everything.

Right Down Town.

The people our friendly, I enjoy my neighbors and I’m making some new friends.The grounds have plenty of shrubbery and shade and the location is great. Right down town I can get around easily to get to where I have to go

Good

Good

I like this place a lot.

I like this place a lot.

Westminster House is one of the very few “affordable” senior living communities in Baltimore. It was founded by United Presbyterian Ministries of MD, Inc. and is a stand alone, not-for-profit, 18-story apartment building with 282 total units. It has been “home” to independent seniors since the mid-1960’s. Westminster House is located next door to The Walter’s Art Gallery, across the street from The Peabody Conservatory of Music and is within a short walking distance to area hospitals, churches, grocery stores, restaurants, theaters, etc. Also, located right on North Charles Street; it offers easy access to buses, taxis, the light rail, Penn Station, and the new Charm City Circulator FREE bus system which runs right by our front door. All applicants must be seniors (62+) or disabled and meet income limits as defined by the State of Maryland. We also accept Section 8 vouchers. All rents include utilities, except telephone and cable. Underground parking in our garage is an additional fee per month. We invite you to contact us to answer any questions you may have, or to make an appointment to visit soon