Linden Park Apartments in Bolton Hill - Baltimore, MD

• On-site Maintenance Personnel

Overall Nice Tour

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything looked great, and very well-kept. The staff I met was friendly, and helpful towards the residents. My tour guide was kind, and informative. My questions were answered. Everything went well overall, but this was not the community for me.

wonderful

The apartments are wonderful. They offer a lot of activities there. The staff is very friendly. Their kind and very nice to all the residents there.

The infrastructure is circa 1950/1960...

The infrastructure is circa 1950/1960 located in between a blighted neighborhood and a gentrified [removed] Not very safe. The staff is friendly and professional, but they do not perform daily checks on the [removed] The checks are performed by ?community captains?. Free parking is available, but no good local attractions are nearby.

My father and I had an appointment to...

My father and I had an appointment to meet with the Appartment Manager. She was very helpful and appeared very concerned as well as supportive of the residents. She made my father feel very welcomed and for this, I was very pleased. This is his first time living alone and it will be an adjustment but there many elderly men there who he can befriend as well as women. There is a lot of activities that take place during the day and trips. My father liked that a lot. We had the appointment on Oct. 25th. So far, things are looking good.

Apartment community for seniors 62 and older in the historic Bolton Hill area of Baltimore.

Welcome to carefree senior living in the heart of Charm City’s eclectic Bolton Hill neighborhood. Enjoy convenient shopping and public transportation, as well as many onsite amenities - hair salon, laundry center, professional management and services coordinator, as well as the Eating Together program.

Enjoy breathtaking views of the city and enjoy the lush gardens and landscaped patio with seating area. Our active Residents’ Association provides a welcoming community setting and a full social calendar!

24 hour emergency maintenance & desk attendants Individually controlled heat and AC Gardening area Beauty/barber shop Spacious lounge with library Outdoor patio area Private parking Large windows with breathtaking cityscape views UTILITIES INCLUDED IN RENT