St Mary's Roland View Towers - Baltimore, MD

Seems very nice!

Dad is still trying to adjust to his new living situation, but from what I've heard from him he seems to be enjoying it so far! He says everyone has been very friendly, and they were very easy to work with. It sounds like they've also got a good variety of things for them to do there, although Dad has not participated much yet.

My dad likes it here

I think the value is equal to the cost. We haven't used the care services but the activities seem to be okay. My father doesn't participate much. Typically, a lot of places come with screens on the windows and St. Mary's doesn't have that. I think that's something they could improve on. Other than that there is nothing to complain about. It's an older building but they keep it up real well.

My dad liked the price of it. He liked that he could make a little bit more money. I guess the income limit wasn't as low as some other places.

He said probably in a couple of years he'd like to find something newer that's all on one floor but he really likes St. Mary's.

I had a tour today and the facility w...

I had a tour today and the facility was clean and well maintained. However, I'm not sure about the neighborhood.

St. Mary's Roland View Towers is an apartment community for seniors (62 and over). We have an active and social group of Residents and the Social Clubs and Tenants' Committees sponsor many activities throughout the year.

Our two buildings were constructed in 1963 and 1966 and we have a total of 360 apartments.

We offer efficiency/studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments.

Our facility is located in Hampden, a thriving neighborhood in the Northern part of Baltimore City, and we are within walking distance of shopping, public transportation, dining and entertainment options. Many of the restaurants in the area deliver and we feature a restaurant on the roof at one of our buildings. We are near Union Memorial and Sinai Hospitals and there are many excellent medical practitioners in the area.

A number of clubs and community organizations meet in our social rooms and they offer bible studies, bus trips, exercise classes, bingo, medical screenings, tax preparations and numerous other activities.